6- Tour

Songs:  Badass- NEFFEX
Teenagers- My Chemical Romance
The Drug In Me Is You- Falling in Reverse
Nightmare- Set It Off
Scars- Papa Roach
_______________________________________

It's been about a year since this wonderful group of friends started their band, and now it was officially time for them to go on tour for their thousands of fans. It wasn't a very big event, as it was their first tour, just going to quite a few cities around their current town. They had a full album released at this point and now they were gathered at the table thinking of what songs they were going to sing at their shows in the next month.

"So, I'm thinking Badass for number one," Ash said writing it down when they all agreed to it.

"Teenagers should also be in there, people seemed to really like that one," Neil commented.

"I think we should end with The Drug In Me Is You," Larry said, as it was his and Sal's favorite.

"All great choices, though perhaps we shouldn't wear our voices down too much. Another song or two should be good for our first tour," Todd stated.

"So, five songs in total?" Ash asked.

They continued talking about what all they should do while on tour, and with that little time, Ash managed to put together their song list:

1) Badass

2) Teenagers

3) The Drug In Me Is You

4) Nightmare

5) Scars

They all loved the choices, and the idea of this tour was sending excitement and anxiety through their bodies. Though for the time being, it's all about planning and making sure their school stuff was in order by the time they had to leave.

~☆~

"Sal, have you seen my bass?" Larry called out, looking for the last thing he had to put onto the tour bus.

"Yeah, I brought it out with me when I put my guitar on the bus."

"Damn, a warning next time please babe, I almost had a panic attack."

It didn't take long for them to pack the bus up, and preparing for their first show that was a few hours away on the way there. Though of course they didn't practice the whole time, and after a few card games and a quick nap, they were at the stadium.

Hours were spent setting up their instruments and getting dressed along with hair and makeup, and before they knew it, they were on stage. The cheers of the thousands of people they called fans sent a rush of adrenaline through them all.

Shaking with anxiety, Sal moves to step closer to the mic, but not before Larry grabs his hand and mouths "You got this." Sal nods and steps up to the mic. He never did quite figure out what he wanted to say to everyone before they started, so they all decided to just start singing as soon as they got on stage.

The wind is blowing through her hair
We like to head out on the road
And you know we don't really care
Cuz we're just doing what we want
She likes it when I treat her good
She likes it when I treat her bad
She likes to travel all around
I take her everywhere and back

Oh you fucking with the man girl
You throw it right back
Know I like that
Ima bite back
You know I've become a fan girl
The way you throwback
Like a Kodak
Girl you own that
Cruise around with out a plan girl
We'll never go back
Girl you know that
You are so bad
Let's just spend a couple grand girl
You know fucking with the man girl