***Lol this part about to get violent***

Normal POV:
Cream starts to scream. Amy sees this and screams her name. "CREAM!" Amy stands there shocked and scared seeing exe holding cream by her neck. He squeezed it tightly crushing her neck. He summons spikes. Sonic exe says before killing her, "What a shame that you have to die like this. And She couldn't even save you."

Amy screams for cream once more. Sonic exe shoves Cream's entire body into spikes that Impale her almost instantly. Blood spurts everywhere. Amy screams in horror. " NO CREAM" she shakes as she sees creams dead body laying there. As Sonic exe was distracted by speaking to Amy, Shadow and Tails sneak up behind exe by suprise and attack him.

Instantly He noticed and began to defend himself. They were very careful and destroyed Sonic exe. Amy ran over to Creams body. Tails looks at his device. "Why didn't it work? The o was supposed to reset." Shadow replies, "Yes, Exe is gone, but.. we we're too late. We can't reset the time. They're..."

He trails off not wanting to say it. Amy screams and yells at shadow holding Cream's body. " NO DON'T SAY THAT. SHE ISN'T DEAD.. SHE'S NOT. she's not... she's. Not. ..dead.." Amy repeats it softly to herself. Shadow comforts her. Tails begins to cry softly seeing most of his friends dead. Tails manages to spit out a few words. "W-we need to leave this place. A-and start over..somewhere else."

Sonic was not too far from here and seeing that he is no longer exe anymore. Sonic runs to them hugging them all. Amy doesn't say a word and keeps holding cream's body. Tails whispers to Sonic. "Sonic we need to leave this place. We need to get her from cream's body." Sonic looks and glances at her before doing anything. He nods understanding what he must do. Sonic grabs Amy's arm pulling her away from cream.

Amy yells. " NO I need to be with her! She needs me! Let me go!" Sonic holds her tighter and takes her away from the body and the place. They all follow sonic at least glancing back once at Cream before leaving.
End of flashback
Sonic's POV:
I peeked through her window watching her to her bedroom. I watch her every moment. The more I look at her the more I want her. Just look at her. So beautiful. I stare at her in awe when I heard a sound. Some one?.. she has company? He creeps in. When he came out of the shadows I recognized who he was. It was Scourge. Oh how I HATE him.

If he touches her.. he's DEAD. I watch him sternly while he's unaware of my presence. I hear him talk to himself. Scourge whispers to himself, " Heh. She'll never see this coming." He takes out which looks like a tranquilizer. I feel the rage coming. My fists clench hard. He won't touch her. She's only MINE. mine... I will KILL him. I will kill him NOW. SHE..IS..MINE.. I approach him nice and slow. My eyes have turned small and red. Twitching as I approach him.

I take out a knife. Scourge notices me. "Why you got a knife?" He points at it. "Oh this?" I act all innocent. He must suffer. He will DIE. "Oh this thing?" I act all innocent as I mess with the knife twirling it around in my hand. "Why don't you come closer and take a good look?" I stab him in his throat and tackle him hard. I begin to stab his chest over and over and over and over again.

This is so much fun. Seeing him suffer and cry for help. He will stay away from Amy. Only I can see her. She belongs to me.

I stab him one more time twisting it causing him to scream in pain. At this point I have blood everywhere on me. But I didn't care. As long as my Amy is safe. But where am I gonna hide this dead body. I have to hurry before.. my thoughts were interrupted by a person. Oh no..

Amy's POV:
"Okay who the hell is making all this-" I turn my head. "Noise..." I see scourge dead on the ground with Sonic there covered in blood holding a knife. "WHAT THE- s-Sonic?!" I look at him and the dead body one more time. So many thoughts rush into my head.

Why would Sonic do this? Was it self defense? Why are they even near my house? Or did Sonic do this intentionally ?

Before I could think any more thoughts, Sonic glances over at me and gets up. "Oh, hello My Ames." He smirks. I blush lightly. I-I'm getting help- as I was just about to walk away when Sonic grabbed my arm. Shocked, I turned my head. He looks at me and says, "Oh you won't be going anywhere or telling anyone ANYTHING." I freak out.

What's wrong with him? He just killed someone! This isn't right. "Sonic please let me go." I struggle. Sonic says, "now why would I do that?" Sonic chuckles. "Oh cmon Ames, you wouldn't want to lose your Sonic now would you?" I glance him up and down seeing all of the blood. "W-what's wrong with you? You're crazy..get off of me."

I push him away hard. I slam and lock the door before he can do anything. I stand there shaking and speechless. "I-I need to get help.." I reach for the phone before glancing at the door. One more time.