**Warning : murder is ab to happen..AGAIN and some sexy time😈**

Chapter 4:
Regrets..

Sonic's POV:
The blade starts moving close to Perci. Staci screams in horror as she is only forced to watch. The blade slowly moves forward cutting her in half entirely, blood splurting everywhere. Staci, in horror, screams and cries. "PLEASE NO PERCI. Y-you're a freak!" I laugh evilly. I pull a lever slowly lowering Staci to the fire. She begs for me to release her. "You messed with what's mine. So you will SUFFER." I cut the rope watching her burn to death. I look at the mess I've made. I laugh crazy.

Amy's POV:
I fled the party. We should've never came. No. I shouldn't have. Sonic is crazy. This town is stupid. I HATE everyone. My friends are gone. I ran and ran until I couldn't. Sonic comes back with more blood than ever. I knew what he did at that point. "Where are you going ?" He says worryingly. "I'm leaving. You're insane. I don't want to do this." I ran. I hid behind a tree.

Sonic's POV:
No.no. NO NO NO NO. SHE CANT LEAVE. SHE CANT. I scream. I burst into tears. "YOU can't leave me! You can't. AMY COME BACK." Tears fill my eyes. I can't see anything. I need her. She will love me..

Amy's POV:
I can hear Sonic crying. I regret running. Im not scared of him. I shake breathing hard. "N-no it's not my fault.." My head shakes as I hold it. "N-no.." My body shakes. It's not my fault... it's not..I feel...crazy...

Sonic's POV:
I HAVE to find her. I get up and start looking for her calling out her name every few minutes. I feel the adrenaline kicking in. I NEED Amy. I started to run breathing fast. I found her..but something seems...off. "A-amy thank goodness I found you." She shakes her head and glitches. What the.. "It wasn't me. It's not my fault. It isn't..." She repeats this a few times. I grab her and hold her tight, not letting go. Amy snapped out of it.

Amy's POV:
I quickly snap out of whatever trance I was in. I realize that I'm in Sonics arms. Instead of pushing him away, I hold onto him tightly shaking. "S-Sonic.. I-it's my fault..." I sob uncontrollably. He comforts me rubbing my back. For once. I feel at peace. "Relax Sweetheart. I'm here." He continues to comfort me. "B-but you're crazy." He smirks. "Oh, but I'm crazy for you Amy rose~"
For some reason. I don't really seem to mind thay he's crazy now. No what am I thinking?  He brings his face close to mine, making me blush. He looks at me deeply. I can't help but look back. I love his eyes.. even though he's not himself...I.. can feel myself  wanting more from him. He crashes his lips onto Mine.

I couldn't help myself this time and I kiss back. He kissed me passionately as it got more tense each time. He asked for entrance, but before I could react he had already gotten it. Tasting every second. Swirling his tongue with mine. To be honest. He tasted so good. We stopped to catch our breaths. He picks me up and takes me to his house.

***warning: smexy time 🫢😈***
**If you don't like it just skip it but this for my freaks out there ;)***

Sonic's POV:
I set her down gently. I look her up and down. I don't think I can control myself anymore. She looks so sexy. I put my hands on her waist feeling her body up and down. "S-Sonic-" "shh.." I shush her as I continue to feel her. She feels so nice. I run my hands down her back and squeeze her ass.

Feels so good. I kiss her neck making her squirm a little. "Just relax. Let me take care of you." I take the bottoms of her dress raising it up a little bit. I can feel myself getting aroused at just the sight and feel of her. God she looks so hot.

I unzip her dress and it falls down slowly. I take her to the bed and I get on top of her. She looks so hot right now. I plant kisses everywhere on her body. I can feel myself getting more hard. I press myself on her letting out a few moans. I take her legs and put them around me so that she could feel it more.

Amy's POV:
As much as I hate to admit, it feels so good. I don't want him to stop. I let out a few moans. He grinds right onto my groin making us both moan. He sounds so hot when he makes those sounds. It turns me on even more. I could feel myself getting soaked. As he continues to grind on me while he kisses my neck.

Sonic's POV
"Chaos..you're so wet Ames.." I continue to grind on her hard. God she feels so good. "S-Sonic p-please.." she begged. "Oh, sweetheart.. I know you like it." I go down and kiss her form her stomach down. I make it to her panties. I rub my muzzle across it. I slide her panties down looking at what's presented to me.

It looks so good...I bet it taste good too. "Sonic p-please don't.." But I ignore her and I start to Lick down there. She tries to grab my head and pull me away. I quickly sit up and grab the chains again. I attack them to her wrists. "Heh. Now you can't stop me.."

I continue to taste her more causing her to moan. I love the sounds she's making. I lick deeper shoving my whole tongue inside. I swirl it around making her moan more. "S-Sonic a-ahh what are you d-doing" she tries to say as calmly as possible. I continue to taste her. "Just getting a taste." I don't stop and I grab and squeeze her boobs in the process. She moans even more. "S-Sonic ah." I put it in my mouth surprising Amy. I start to suck on it making her moan loud.

Amy's POV:
This feels so good. He's so good at this.. As I feel his tongue deep inside me I moan with pleasure. He starts to suck hard and I let out more moans. I'm so close. I'm gonna cum soon. He sucks even harder sending me into a orgasm.