*Lol Rouge rn is like : 😈*

Rouge's POV:
I rub my eyes and read the clock. Goddamn it's 4 am Who the fuck is making all that noise. I hear more noises coming from Sonic's bedroom. I creep up the stairs the the door. I slightly jungle the door knob and open the door . Oh. My. God. I stand in there in shock not knowing what to do.

Sonic's POV:
Suddenly the door swings open and Rouge appears. I don't fucking care. She can stand there all she wants. I'm not stopping. I continue to rail her going even harder as Amy moans in pleasure.

"What at are you d-DOING?" I roll my eyes as I continue to pound her, breathing hard. "W-what the fuck does it look like I'm doing? Why r u still standing there?" I cover Amy's body putting the blanket over us as I push even deeper inside her as we both let out moans. I still sense Rouge standing there. "Rouge! I'm trying to have a good time with Amy.

GET OUT." I growl. "OK OK IM GOING." She says.
"But first." I see a flash at the corner of my eye. "R-ROUGE! WHAT THE HELL?!" Amy scolds. I turn and look at Rouge and growl. "UH SEE YA." She zips out and closes the door quickly. 

"I-I'm sorry I-if she ruined it." I continue.  "A-ah..n-no s-she didn't." She moans really loud. "A-Amy I-I'm close." I slam into her finishing inside as I moan loudly as we both breath hard looking at each other in the eyes. I don't remember too much after that.  I still wanna kill  Rouge for taking a picture.

But right now I just want to enjoy my time with my Ames. I collapse right next to her holding her from behind. A couple hours later I wake up and immediately kissing Amy on the cheek making her giggle.

Amy's POV:
I can feel Sonic press his Lips against my cheek . "Good morning sleeping beauty." I blush lightly. "Goodmorning Sonikkue." He takes my hand and holds it looking at the ring while resting his head on my shoulder. "How's my soon to be wife?" I blush a lot. Just thinking about being married to Sonic is everything I've always wanted. "Sonic. Are..you sure you want this?"

I ask hesitantly. He scoff. "Of course. Why wouldn't' I?" I sigh. "Well it's just. I've been dreaming of this day with you since I was a little girl. I can't count the amount of times I asked and told you I would marry you." He chuckled. "What's so funny?"

I turn my head to look at him. "I really didn't mind it Ames. It was cute. And you weren't the only one thinking about it." I freeze, and shocked at what he just said. "But..sonic-" He hushed me putting his finger on my lips. "Yes. I know I ran. A LOT. Sure, I loved my freedom. But. It got lonely." He goes on. "And then I met you"

He brushes my quills making me slightly purr. "All of that changed. Just because I ran doesn't mean I didn't think about you. I was an idiot for running away but I have years to make up for it now with you. You finally caught me Ames." He chuckled as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I blushed. "So..when do you want to get married?"

He thinks for a moment. "Hmm..what about tomorrow?" "Why so soon?" He explains. "Well if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't want to waste any time. I want to spend every minute with you. The more time the better." I blushed a lot melting at what he was saying. This is what I've always wanted. It's perfect.

We heard a familiar voice in the room. "AWWW. This is too cute." Sonic gets annoyed and starts to pout. "Really Rouge? AGAIN?" I start to laugh. Sonic blushed. "Oh relax. Also here ya go." She throws the picture of us and Sonic catches it looking at it. "What the fuck. Why you take a picture though?" She hesitates for a moment. "...Research purposes." And walks out of the room.

He slowly turns the picture and examines it. "Not gonna lie though you look pretty hot in this." "Oh shut up." I push him jokingly as he chuckles. "You should get some rest, my beautiful wife." He kisses my cheek as he walks out of the room. This was the best moment in my entire life. I sigh dreamily and fall sound asleep only thinking about being married to Sonic the Hedgehog.