More dramaaaaa

Chapter 9:
Special date.

Amy's POV:
I suddenly regain consciousness again. I can see I have moved. I realize that I'm laying on Sonic in the bed with him. He must of brought me in when I was sleeping. I blushed lightly. I take the washcloth off of Sonic's head. Sonic stirs and opens his eyes slowly. "A-Amy?." He says in his raspy voice." I blushed a little more. I feel his forehead. "How are you feeling?"

He answered by quickly tackling me and tickling me. I giggle. "I am better now because of you Princess." He continues to tickle me as I giggle."SONIC Stop heheh." He looks into my eyes and cups my face with his hands. "You're so beautiful." I can feel my cheeks burning up. He leans in to kiss me passionately.

He nuzzled his face onto my stomach and kissed it. I blushed s lot. "Heh. I love doing this." He plants more kisses on my stomach making me squirm a little. Suddenly the door busted open. I tilt my head up even though, looking upside down. Orbot and Cubot are standing there. "Oh..uh..sorry to interrupt." They said nervously.

Sonic gets annoyed and growls. "What is it? I was trying to have a moment with My sweetheart." He looks up and and stares at them still being on top of me. I couldn't help but smell him. I love his smell. It's so..addicting. I just stared at his bare chest.

"Well uh..would you like us to do what you asked?" He freezes for a moment.

Sonic's POV:
Shit. I almost forgot. I'm gonna ask her today but I need to make it special and get all the materials that I need. "No, you stay here and maintain Amy. I will do it." I get up off of Amy and I help Amy up holding her hand. She blushes and smiles at me. "Where are you going?"

She asks me. Damn. Just lie. I can't tell her. Just think Sonic. Think. "Oh, you know. I just have to get some, stuff. For you." She told her head. She's so adorable. "What kind of stuff?" I shake my head. "Oh, you'll see. Oh and makes sure you dress nice. I'm taking you out on a. Date." He winks at me as he sos out the door. I squeal with excitement.

I quickly go into my closet that Sonic had set up for me. I sighed in frusteration. Ugh. What to wear.

Sonic's POV:
Hm. I'll take her to Lost valley. It's one of my favorite places to run. Plus I'll make it more exciting. First, I could set up a place to eat where it's just me and her, Run through lost valley, take her to the Chao garden, Then take her to our secret place, slow dance with her and ask her. "Yes, perfect." I repeat to myself the plan aloud.

I hear a strange familiar voice. "Talking to yourself again Blue?" I stand there in shock. "Rouge?" She smirks. "Long time no see." I s shake my head. "But..I thought-" "I was." She said. "But I had a green ring. I used it but by the time I was alive again, you all were gone." I felt another wave of guilt build up. I had let Exe take over. He was so strong. I got chills and shook a little. "Look Rouge, I'm sorry." I say as I'm waving my hand with a knife. "It's fine. So, a little birdy told me you went on a killing spree. Including MY Knuckles"

She stands there in completely calmness. "Yeah well. He got in my way. He was near her. I had to." Rouge smirks. "You know, this isn't really you right?" She points at a red ring. I looked at it and said nothing. "She's gonna find out the truth eventually." I shake my head. It doesn't matter. Amy would love me either way. Even if..the red ring is the reason, that I fell in love with her. She would still love me..right? Right? "It doesn't matter."

I snarled. "She will love me either way. Now are you gonna help me or not? Because I could just kill you instead." Rouge laughs. "Amy would NOT let that happen. That just made me more pissed. "She doesn't even know you're alive yet" I hissed. She puts her hands up. "Fine, if you don't want my help you could've just said so." She started to walk away but I yelled out. "Wait!" She stopped and turned. "Fine..you can help." I said.

She clapped her hands together in excitement. "Oh goody. Now you go get everything while I handle and distract Amy." I roll my eyes. "She's at my house." She nods. "And Rouge.it's uh. Good to have you back. I guess." I swallowed hard. Ugh. I hated having to say that. I felt like being nice to any other woman was a crime. I only want to be nice to My Amy.