**More murder time **

Sonic's POV:
I searched quickly for Eggman. Knowing him he's probably  sitting on his ass making his robots do all the work. He won't see this one coming. Hehe..

Amy's POV:
I pace back and forth as Orbot tries to calm me down. "It's okay Miss Amy. How can I assist you?" He pats my back which did make me feel a bit better. "Nothing, I'm alright. Thanks anyway." Everything was silent until Cubot came into the room. "Sonic has gone berserk. He's about to kill Eggman!" I Jump when I hear him say his name. Sonic. I have to find him.

I get up and start to walk away but Orbot grabs my hand. "Where are you going Miss Amy? You should rest and wait for Sonic's return." I pull away kindly. "I need to find Sonic. You two stay here." They both sigh in defeat and nod.

I run searching everywhere. I see two doors open and went to them only to see the worst I could imagine.

Sonic's POV:
I crept up behind Eggman and grabbed him by his neck and I start to choke him violently. I didn't stop and I crushed his neck and ripping out his flesh as he screams in pain. At this point, blood was everywhere. I finish him off by cracking his neck and ripping his head off drooling his body. I smile wide.

I turn my head and saw a familiar face. Oh no..she saw me kill him didn't she. My heart dropped. Shit. She wasn't supposed to see that. She was supposed to stay with Orbot and Cubot. She was probably worried about me.

"A-Amy...what are you doing here?"

Amy's POV:
I froze. Oh god. Blood. Sonic. Eggman. Suddenly the air became tight. It's getting hard to breathe. I stand there in shock of what I've just seen. "I-I came to l-look for you.." I start to hyperventilate. Sonic quickly comes to me and holds me tight. "Sh..sh.. it's okay...everything is going to be alright." He comforted me as I try to comprehend what I just saw. "You weren't Supposed to see that.

I had to kill him..for you." He brushed my quills as I lay my head on his shoulder. I began to shake a little. He starts to sing to me a lullaby. I can feel myself getting sleepy. "S-Sonikkue.." He rocks me side to side while holding me. "Sh..just close your eyes my love.." He continued to sing making me even more tired. I begin to shut my eyes. That's the last thing I remember.

Sonic's POV:
I suddenly feel her weight drop onto me. Phew. She's sound asleep. She deserves it. We've had a long day. I carry her in bridal style and kiss her forehead. "Sleep well, my Rose." Orbot and Cubot come to the scene as they witness Eggman behind me. "Well..uh.. I guess that was bound to happen one day." They shrug.  Damn. And I thought I was dark. I don't blame them. Eggman treated them like complete garbage. "I got to clean up this mess so will you take Amy home for me?

I'll meet you guys there." "Yes Sir." Cubot transforms into a carriage as Orbot places her gently on it, as well as himself, as they rode away.