*Now its time for the moment you've been waiting for. DRAMA 😈**

Chapter 5:
The fight.

Amy's POV:
I fell asleep not too long ago after sonic. I now look at the clock and it read 10 am. I should probably get up. Maybe I'll surprise Sonic with lunch later. I get up and throw on a T-shirt of sonics. It smells just like him. I'm sure he won't mind. Before I go into the kitchen I Kiss Sonic's cheek.

He blushes and giggles in his sleep

He blushes and giggles in his sleep. I blush lightly at seeing his smile. Gosh, I'm so lucky. Why did I refuse him at first? I love him so much. Nothing will ever change that. I go into the kitchen and start making breakfast.

Sonic's POV:
I wake up smelling something. Before I even open my eyes I start to sniff. What is that really good smell? It's making me hungry. My stomach rumbles as I slowly open my eyes.
I see Amy sitting from me setting down a plate at my desk. I grab her and hold her from behind. "Sonikkue , I made food for you" she giggled as I held her. I say in my tired voice, "But Ames..I'm so tired."

She blushes a lot almost red. I smirk. "Heh what's the matter? Like my voice?" She blushed even more. "W-well I." I sit up and kiss her shoulder. "It's okay Ames, I already know your answer." She blushed a lot. "W-well y-you should eat before your food gets cold." She tried to change the subject.

"Oh, don't change the subject now sweet heart.." I tease her while holding her from behind. Amy says nothing blushing a lot. "Besides..maybe I should give you a reminder. After all. I wasn't the one screaming my name last night." I whisper to her seductively. Amy turns bright red. I lean over more to kiss her a lot. "Y-yeah well you weren't very quiet either." I chuckled. "Yeah, you're right."

I grab my plate and start eating. Amy just sits there and stares at me. After a couple minutes I notice. Why is she looking at me like that. She looks so damn cute. And wait a minute.. is that my shirt?. "W-what?" I ask nervously. "Oh nothing, you just look so handsome." She says dreamily. I blush more. Damn. She's so hot when she says stuff like that. "T-Thank You Amy.." I finish my plate and place it on my desk.

"Is that my shirt?" I ask her. She nods and says, " Yeah I went into your closet. I wanted to smell like you." I could feel my ears and cheeks warm up again. "I-I don't mind." I say to her blushing lightly. Amy smiles at me. I love her smile. It warms my heart. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I'll Never let her go. She is mine.