*** Warning: BLOOD AND MATURE CONTENT COMING UP *****

Chapter 2:
Amy's past..

Sonic's POV:
I glanced at the red ring. I approach it and grab it. I glow red for a second. Why was it red? Are there other rings like this too? I touched it. Nothing happened. Huh. Weird. Not even after a few minutes I began to feel...something. I felt some weird type of energy as it flowed through my body. I trembled and began to shake. I stopped after a few minutes. Why do I want to know where Amy is so badly? She's home.

I must see her..she only can be seen with ME. Only me... I start to laugh. I start to go to Amy's house. I bet she will be so happy to see me.

Amy's POV:
As I'm walking home I thought to myself. Hm. Should I go to that party ? I mean Sonic will be there. I blush at the thought of Sonic. I suddenly hear footsteps behind me, getting the thought of someone following me. I stop for a moment. I turn around to see the figure was gone. Maybe I was imagining things.

I open the door and forget to close it all the way. I lay back in my bed. I glance over to the pictures I have set on my desk. " ..." I say nothing as I glance the picture of me and Cream. I pick it up. (A/N flashback will explain what happened)

Flashback years ago
Amy's POV:
Eggman, Me, Knuckles, Shadow, Cream and tails all escaped. Shadow says, "Looks like we lost him. We should be safe here for now." I start to say as my voice begins to break. "I-it's just us now..." Tails says, " First it was Sally." He lists them with his fingers as he speaks. "Then Rouge. And Metal.

And-" I interrupt Tails. "T-they're all gone." I weep. Shadow comforts me as I cry. Shadow takes the lead. "We need a plan to stop him. Before he kills anyone else. " Cream starts to wander away as we're talking. "Exe has one weakness.

And it's when it comes to talking to him about himself. And light. But we all need to work together." Tails starts to calculate. "The possibility is low but it's worth a shot. Wait...where's cream?" We all start to look around. I go a bit further from the group only to see...

Sonic EXE's POV:
How pathetic. Seeing all these stupid souls run around running for their lives. It's funny isn't it ? Hearing them scream. I only need a few more souls. Nothing can stop me now. Isn't that right Sonic? (A/N: Exe has sonic trapped inside his own mind. He is using Sonic's body. The only thing sonic can do is watch.)

Sonic begins to say, " Stay away from them! Haven't you done enough?" I chuckle. Oh no, we're just getting started. I think I want to go for the Pink one next. "NO DON'T HURT AMY." He shouted begged. Oh relax. I won't hurt her..much. I snicker. Sonic panics and shouts. It's useless trying sonic. Just give up. I proceeded to walk as I saw a little rabbit wandering off. What perfect timing. I teleport right behind her.

I grabbed her by her neck before she could say anything. She cries and yelps for help alerting the other members of the group she was with.