***Ooh sonamy spicy **

Chapter 3:
Out of control...
Amy's POV
I reach for the phone but I feel someone hug me from behind. I blush hard. I can feel the heat. I stand there not knowing what to do as he whispers in my ear. " You can't escape me" I blush a lot. He turned me around so I would face him. "S-Sonic please let me go." He forces a hug.

"Oh but I can't do that Amy. You feel so soft. Plus I won't let you out of my sight." He looks down and pulls my tail. I turn red. "P-please don't do that." I stutter a lot. Sonic smirks. "What's the matter? You don't like it?" He does it again as I turn red once more.

He starts to plant kisses on my neck. I can feel the heat rushing through my body. He whispers, "cmon Ames~" Fuck. I can't control it when he calls me that. The way he says it so seductively makes me want to give in.

Sonic's POV:
Why is she fighting me? Doesn't matter. She will love me. I know she likes it. She smells so good. Just like strawberries. I smell her hair and plant more kisses on her neck making her squirm. "S-Sonic please." She begged. I ignore her. I lick her cheek. She turns bright red. I can feel the heat rushing.

I can't control myself. I just need her. I want her. She is mine. I feel a push against me as I fall back and hit the floor. Amy runs for it out of her house. "Oh Amy, there's no point of running, you can't escape me" I chuckle as I walk slowly to find her.

Amy's POV
I run as fast as I could. I have a rush of so many feelings. Scared. Confused. Concerned. I didn't know what to feel. I kept running and running. And running. Until I hit my head and bumped someone. We both fell. "Ow." I rub my head before looking up. It was Shadow. Shadow says, "Oh sorry Rose, I didn't see you." He kindly gestures his hand and helps me up.

"Thanks shadow." I brush myself off. "Why are you in such a hurry?" I freeze. What do I tell him? That's Sonic is crazy running around killing people? Rightttt like he'll believe that.  Quick. Think Amy. Think.  Out of spur of the moment I blurt out, "Gotta wash my fish" I

quickly leave.

Shadow's POV
Shadow just stands there. "Wash..your fish.." he repeats it sounding stupid. "That doesn't even make any sense-" I sensed something watching. My ears twitched as I turn my head.

Sonic's POV
I was behind the bush stalking shadow and Amy. I can feel myself getting more angry. What was she doing with shadow? Why was HE near my Amy.

No one can touch her. Or even look at her. She is MINE. I will KILL him. I clenched the knife harder. Just looking at shadow made me more and more pissed. Shadow suddenly teleports behind me. He says, "you aren't slick faker." He crosses his arms in disbelief. I turn around and face him. "Wha- me? Faker? Ha! You're funny." I scoff. Shadow rolls his eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" I couldn't control myself . I can't let him near her.

I jumped on shadow quickly choking him. "You stay away from Amy." I tighten my grip. Shadow struggles to breathe and says weakly, "She can t-talk to whoever she wants" I crush his neck. "Amy is mine. I OWN her. She BELONGS to me. And I have to kill you since your in OUR way of us.

**DAMN ok ok sonic being the dominant one right now 😈**