*Lemon is in this chapter 🍋***

Chapter 12:
My lovely bride to be.

Sonic's POV:
I couldn't calm down. She had comforted me the whole way to our home. I just couldn't take it. Trying to process everything that has happened. I've never been this emotional before. I feel so embarrassed for crying in front of Amy. We had reached the door. Rouge opened it for us. Amy took me inside right into the bedroom and sat me on the bed.

I was shaking. She began to rub my back which calmed me down a little. "I can leave you two alone. I'll crash on the couch. I'll see you guys in the morning. Night." "Goodnight Rouge." Amy said back. She closed the door behind her as I look at him giving him all my attention.

**Lemon is ab to happen. You have been warned.**

Sonic's POV:
Why is she looking at me like that. I catch Amy just staring at me. I couldn't help but blush a little. She approaches me closer, our noses touching. What is she doing. I can feel heat in my cheeks. She smirks. "A-Amy what are you doing?" She leans closer to my neck, slightly on top of me.

I could feel her breath on my neck as she kisses and nibbles it. "A-Amy. W-What are you doing?" She smirks. "Just relax. Let me do the work." I blush even more. She starts to suck on my neck. "A-Amy w-wait." I groan. She fully gets on top of me, facing me.

If she keeps going I won't be able to control myself. She makes out with me. I shove my tongue in her mouth tasting her every minute. Our tongues battling for dominance. I know if I put my hands on her I'm not gonna be able to stop. She started to press on my groin as I groan. She's so good. I can feel myself getting hard. She starts to undress herself taking off her dress.

She began to bounce in my lap as we both let out a couple moans. I almost forgot about Rouge in the other room. I try to be as quiet as I can. I don't know how much longer I can resist. She keeps going picking up the pace. My bulge gets even bigger. That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I turn her around so her back is facing me. I spread her legs a little more so she can feel it more. I kiss her neck, biting it gently, and hold her down while grinding on her. "A-ah.. S-sonic.."

She moans a little. I don't want to go too hard, I'll do that when I'm in her. "You like that?" I kept going as we both made sounds. She's soaking wet. "Y-yes." She tries to take control but I flip her over and get on top of her. "You're not in control, sweetheart~" She blushes hard as I trace my hand to her back unhooking her bra.

I take my time and caress and lick her breasts. She moans. I began to suck on one of her breasts as she holds my head. I don't stop for a good few minutes. I stop to kiss her a few times before moving on. I look deep into her eyes. "I love you so much Amy." "I love you too Sonikkue."

I slide my hand past her stomach, to her thigh, and stop at her inner thigh teasing her as I caress it gently. She takes my hand and puts it directly on her p*ssy. "Heh. Too eager to wait are we?" She blushes shyly and turns her face away from me. But with my other hand I turn her forcing her to look at me.

I slip her panties off and start to rub it making Amy moan. "Chaos, you feel so wet." I rub faster making her more wet. I go down and kiss her passionately as I slip my fingers inside her. She moans in my mouth as I move my fingers deeper. I pick up the pace going even faster than before.

I finger her roughly and quickly making her finish quickly. I pull my fingers gets out and taste making eye contact her as she watches me taste her. "So sweet" I smirk while looking at her.

I scooch her lower getting ready in position. I look at her asking for permission as she nods. I slowly enter her halfway nice and slow as we both let out moans. "I'm gonna need to be quiet because Rouge is right in the other room." I whisper in her ear. "If you get too loud I'll have to speed it up." She blushes hard. I can feel my body getting aroused. Just being inside her is enough for me.

I slowly enter and exit out of her. I let out a couple moans. She just feels so good. I enter inside her completely nice and slow. She moans loud turning me on even more. I curse as I push deeper. "A-ah fuck.." I thrust inside her while I moan In pleasure.

I don't stop. She moans loud as I cover her mouth while still continuing to fuck her. "Sh..W-We don't want to wake Rouge. Didn't I tell you the consequence if you were loud?" I said seductively.

I use some my speed to go faster while putting my hand around her neck. I began to go even faster making the whole bed shake. I go even harder, not being able to control myself. I continue to fuck her not being able to stop as we both let out pleasurable moans.