*Amy probably mad bored rn. She be like 😐***

Amy's POV:
I'm sitting on the couch watching tv with Orbot and Cubot. I gave up on choosing a dress for now. Too many options. I groan and complain. "Ugh. I'm so bored. There's nothing to watch." I throw the Tv remote on the table and pout.

(A/N: CALLED IT)

Suddenly, there a crash. I summoned my hammer immediately protecting Orbot and Cubot. They make their Arms into canons getitng in front of me. Neat. I didn't know they could do that. I whisper. "Since when could you do that?" "Oh ya know, we got sick and tired of being called useless so we used some spare parts to make these."

They both said confidently. "Nice." We slowly approach the area where the sound came from when. CRASH. I go dizzy for a second landing on the ground. When my vision became clear I suddenly see her.  I scream and crawl backwards. "R-rouge?!" I stutter. She just chuckled. "Miss me Hun?" "Y-you're alive...you're ALIVE."

I dive onto her hugging her tightly. She hugs me back embracing me. I cry on her shoulder as she rubs my back. "I missed you too Pretty."

(A/N: *grabs the tissues.* I always loved Rouge and Amy. They're friendship was so adorable.)

She looks around for a moment. "Wait...where's Cream?" I stay silent. I couldn't even handle anyone saying her name. I broke down right then and there. "Amy?"..I give her that look. "Oh my chaos..Honey..." She immediately knew. "She's gone...and it's all my fault. And you were gone too.

I couldn't protect-" She pulls me into a hug. I cry for a few minutes, eventually calming down. "It's okay Hun. She would be proud of you. I am too. And I'm back now." I dropp my ears down. "I've been so lonely. I mean yeah I have Sonic, but." I trail off.

"There's..something you should know. About Sonic." She began to say. "Huh? What do you mean?" She shakes her head. "Uh nevermind. I'll tell you later." She said. What was she talking about?

Rouge's POV:
I want to tell her so bad. But I don't want to ruin anything between her and Sonic. She's wanted Sonic to love her for years. I don't want to ruin that. But I don't want to see her get hurt. She HAS to know the truth. I need to wait for the right time.

"Soooo a little birdy told me you have a special date tonight." I wink at her playfully. She Jumps up and down excitedly. "I ALMOST forgot. I need your help picking out a dress." I chuckled. "You've asked the right person." She takes my hand and takes me directly to her closet. "Holy shit. That's a LOT of options." She squeals. "So many and I don't know what to pick." Amy puts on a .

Red long dress. "What do ya think?" I shake my head. "No. It's beautiful but" I feel the material. "It's too long. You would easily trip and it would be a pain to walk around. Besides, who knows where he's taking you on a date." She smiles. "Good point." She walks in and comes out wearing a different dress. I shake my head once more. "No, that one won't do either. It's too fancy."

She grabs a pretty pink and white dress and puts it on. My eyes glimmer as I see her in that cute dress. "Give me a spin." She twirls. "YES YES. this is the one." Amy gives me a warm gesture smile. She looks in the mirror seeing the pink dress on her.

"It's perfect" She says

"It's perfect" She says. I stand behind her and pay her back. Yes. Perfect indeed. "Sonic should be here soon." I say as I sit on the couch.

Sonic's POV:
I'm so nervous. I walk up to the door, practically sweating nervously. I wipe it and knock on the door. I enter the room seeing Amy in a short pink and white dress. I was in awe. She looked so beautiful. My jaw dropped as I looked at her in awe.

Rouge says, " If you keep your mouth open like that, bugs are gonna fly into it." I snap out of the trance. I growl. "Was that really necessary?" Amy giggles making me blush in embarrassment. Rouge smirks. "I was only pulling your leg. Besides don't you two need to be going?" "Right. Cmon Ames." I sweep her off her feet and speed out the door.