Please comment and tell me what you think. Should I continue the story?

Chapter 4:
The party.

Sonic's POV:
I had went into Amy's house. I went right into her closet. I picked a nice short black dress. She will looks so beautiful in this. My Amy. Hehe.. I laughed crazy. I came back to my house. "I'm back my Sweet Rose." I enter the bedroom. Good. The chains must be strong. I lay the dress on the bed. Amy turns to me. "A-are you gonna h-hurt me?" She asks me while trembling. "I would never hurt you.

My dear Rose." I kiss her forehead. I unchain her and close the door. I look at her. "Now put that dress on. Amy asks, "W-what for?" "Remember that party we all wanted to go to?" Amy sat up a bit feeling her wrists. " O-oh yeah." I smirk. "Now put on the dress or we're going to be late." Amy crossed her arms. "With you here?" I chuckled. "I have to make sure you don't try to escape.

Now out on the dress. I won't look I promise." Amy growls. "And what if I don't put it on?" I quickly grab her and look into her eyes. "Are you sure you want to go there darling?" I could see her cheeks flushing lightly. Amy says, "F-fine I'll..I'll put it on." I smirk. "Good girl."

Amy's POV
Fuck. He said those two words. I blush harder. If he keeps saying that I might do something. I tense your trying to calm down. He turns around as I start to get undressed. I slip the dress on and heels. I fix up my quills. I look at myself in a mirror. Hm. Black. Not my specific style. But not bad.

I stood there

I stood there. I felt two arms hug me. He turned me around so that I would face him.
He says, "You look so beautiful." He kissed my cheek. I blushed. He takes my hand. "Now stick with me. At ALL TIMES. Got it?" I nod. As we we're going to the party. I began to think. What's wrong with me. I need to escape when I have the chance. But.. part of me wants to stay. We finally reached to the building. We go inside and sit at a table.

A bunch of people were here. I hate crowds. I shake a little. Sonic notices and squeezes my hand calming me down a little bit. A Mobian approached us. " Are you guys a couple?" I immediately began to say "Oh actually-" but Sonic interrupts me. "Yes. This is my lovely girlfriend Amy."

I blushed at the thought. Girlfriend? Me? Sonic? I've been dreaming of this since I was 8. Hearing thise words come out if his mouth made my heart flutter. I say there silent letting Sonic take over. The mobian says "Indeed she is."

Sonic's POV:
I stared at him. No fucking way. He did NOT just say that. Who does he think he is. I'm gonna KILL him. She is mine. Only MINE. I growl softly, only Amy hearing this. I stared at him till he felt uncomfortable. "Well uh I'll see you later."

He quickly winked At Amy and darted into the crowd. That set me off. Not even Two fucking seconds and someone is already trying to claim what's MINE. I sat there thinking all the possible ways to kill him. Amy sees the twins. "Sonic can I go talk to the twins real quick?" I hesitate. "Yes, but don't leave my sight." She nods and heads over to them. 

Amy's POV:
Even though I highly dislike the twins, I should at least welcome them back after they were gone for a bit. Although it was nice. "Hey Perci, and Staci." They scoff. "Well if it isn't little miss fangirl." I bite my cheek to stop me from reacting. I laugh nervously. "Heh yeah. So anyways what we're you talking about?" 

Perci says, "Oh you know we we're talking about the newspaper. Say, have any of you or your friends been recognized in it?" She asks. I take a deep breathe. "Yes, My cream was in the newspaper." Staci says, "Your local paper?" Everyone start to laugh. I tense up. No. Not now. Please not here. It's been years. You need to be strong. "I just don't think that's what Staci meant as historical.

This is about famous people." I began to say while tensing up. "My cream was famous. She saved lots of lives. In Green hill. She was a hero." I couldn't control the tears anymore. "For people. And she was my hero too." They continued to laugh. "Aw sweetie, and she's dead." I freeze. I can't breathe. Everything is blurry. I can't move.

Sonic's POV:
I grasped the table cloth hard listening to the entire conversation. How DARE they say that to her. I'll fucking kill them. I will right NOW. I look at Amy. She's pale as a ghost. I walk over to Amy.  "Hey twins I need to talk to you two real quick." They get all flirty. "Of course blue. Bye rabbit killer." They giggle as they walk away with me. oh that's it. I'm making them suffer. I take them outside with me. "So what did you need?" They ask me. I begin to speak "Say, what's your biggest fear?" Perci says, "Probably seeing my sister die in front of me. Or something like that." Staci says, "Same."

I smirk. That's great. Because it's your lucky fucking day. I turn around. I took them to Tails workshop. It was dark. I quickly made my move and tied Perci to a table. And I tied Staci up shiver a Fire. Perci "what the! What's going on!!" My eyes glow red in the dark. "You e messed with the wrong hedgehog." "W-What do you mean?!" I laugh. "

You do NOT get to humiliate my Amy for something she couldn't control. So I just teach you not to mess with her." I turn a switch on activating a big saw blade. Staci and Perci begin to scream. "There's no point. No one will hear you. And Now you are mine to kill."