made in japan (12)

[ana's pov]

there it is, everyone hates me now. i fucking thought bokuto was actually hurt. no, it was worse than that.... i just wanted....to be with someone that understands me..is that so hard to ask????? bokuto,, i truly feel sorry. i knew you like me and i did like you but...

i started sobbing uncontrollably in my car. and..kayla, i'm so pissed at you but i hate myself for what i did. i don't know how i can take it back. i'm just a bad person.. 7+ years of friendship. gone. just like that.... and marissa, god. you're just in the middle of everything. i feel so bad. why am i causing so much trouble for everyone?

was it worth it? atsumu just makes me feel like i've never felt before. relaxed and calm to be around... i don't know what to do. i began driving back to atsumu's place. it's the only place i feel safe and

home at.

[okay back to third person!]

so to re coup, 1 week and a half passed. ana never came back. marissa kinda isolated herself in her room and kayla is just TRYING to live her life. tsuki heard everything that has happened at this point and is actually quite sad that kayla's depressed. bokuto and kuroo are sad they can't really visit often cus of the heavy and awful tension.

.
.
.
[evening, girlie's household]

"hmmm.." a particular brown hair fellow suddenly approached the porch of the girlie's household.

he ringed the bell and knocked on the door

marissa opens the door, "oikawa??"

"marissa..!" he hugs her comfortably but she sadly hugs back. he noticed the low energy. "what's wrong?"
"a lot has happened.." she said.
"yeah..you haven't responded to my texts or calls.." he sniffs her. "you...also haven't been taking care of yourself. no offense."
"i know..." marissa sniffle. 😢 "y-you can come in."

oikawa comes in and well...he definitely noticed the heavy atmosphere in that house. kayla also came out and saw him. marissa explained oikawa EVERYTHING that happened between ana and kayla.