double the trouble (17)

[Noon, Great Kings Mall]

atsumu and ana were casually walking while marissa just went on checking all the stores before going to the apple store bruh.

"hey ana. i gotta do sumn." he said to her.
"oh did u wanna buy something?" she asked.
"no, i need to sell sumn."
ana raised an eyebrow, "sell what exactly?"
atsumu took ana's arm and they went to a secluded area of the mall. he whispered, "uh,,don't tell anyone about this but...i'm selling yk.."
"DRUGS!?" ana yelled in shock!
atsumu covered her mouth, "SHHHHHHHH...! yes..! i made a deal today with someone at this exact mall...."
ana couldn't believe it, "so ur telling me i'm dating a drug dealer?!!?? so ur kinda like a junkie?"

atsu sighed, "come on, i ain't bad or anything. i'm just tryna hustle. i'm sorry for not tellin u earlier. i knew it would piss u off."
"i am surprised but it doesn't change the way i feel about u. but i am worried when i introduce u to my parents. oh, and when kayla and marissa finds out cus they think badly of u atm." she said.
"ah, see that's why ur the best girlfriend." he kissed her.
"yeah yeah, just don't put me in danger or...smoke around me..." she asked of him.
"gotcha. at least i have self control." he shrugs.

a guy in a black hoodie, shades and red plaid pants came out to them. "hey." he was clearly using a fake deep voice. "code greeen."
they turned to him. atsu spoke to him, "hey what's up o—"
"WH-!?! why is she here???" the voice was seemingly recognizable.
ana started to know him, ".....wait..OIKAWA?????" she randomly took off his shades and yes there he was. "ur buying drugs?!!??"
"AND UR WITH A DRUG DEALER! shhh!! please don't tell marissa...!" he prays to her.
"i-im not gonna tell her but...jesus, oikawa i didn't expect this from you." ana said.
"d-don't judge people who do weed..! it's not nicotine or tobacco..! is she in this mall?" he was worried.
ana simply nodded.
"oh god, i don't want her to see me like this..! take ur goddamn cash..!" oikawa threw a band (of money) at atsumu.

"thanks bud." atsu just gave him a ziplock bag of it.
"yeah, im gonna go..! u better not say anything, ana..!" oikawa warned.
"okay okay..! just go u weirdo u look crazy!" she shamed him.

he ran away looking like a bum

atsumu laughed, "u wanna try dealing next time?"
"absolutely not. let's get back to marissa." ana walked off and he followed.

[Back to bokuto]