break in! (20)

[lisa's home, front gates]✨💓🦄

inside the bushes were marissa and kayla

inside the bushes were marissa and kayla. they were hiding and scouting the place before they make a move.

"okay... i see like.. um.. 2 security cameras moving and alive." kayla was looking with her binoculars.
"ok kayla, did u think of a way to get past them?" marissa questioned.
"i did fyi and watch this." kayla called up someone on her phone. someone picked up.

"hello?"
"kenma..! can u hack lisa's security cameras at her house?" she whispered loudly.
"sure but...what do i get out of this?"
"idk...my thanks?"
"no...i want u to play fortnite with me next week." he said.
"fine! whatever i'll play with u..! hack those cameras off so we don't get seen..!" kayla fights.
"alright."

in about a few minutes, the cameras lights turned off.
"oh also, i turned off every security camera in her house." kenma said.
"thanks kenma..!"
"be careful, i think they get notified that the cameras turned off so uhhh don't get arrested and i will doxx u if u snitch on me." he threatens.
"jesus..! okay..!" kahla ended the call. she gave a thumbs up to marissa. 👍
"hell yeah.." they went up to the gates.

kayla gave marissa a lift in her shoulders to get over the gate. marissa falls over on the other side.
"OWIEIS!!"
"STFUUUU..!" kayla shushed and she climbs on her own.
"maybe i would if u would've been more careful with me!" marissa argued.
"yeah yeah."

they walk ahead the entrance, porch.
"SO NOW WHAT!!" marissa yelled.
"SHUT UR LOUD ASS UP. we're gonna break in through the doors obviously." kaula said.
"THE FRONT DOORS?!? are you dumb or just stupid?" she argued.
"NO, we go around and go through the back doors..idiot!!."
kayla rolled her eyes and she made her way to the back while marissa did a punching gesture being her back. 🥊

they were bickering the whole time but then kayla got a bobby pin.
"the oldest trick in the book." she winked. 😉 marissa stuck out her tongue out.
kayla tried a few times but it didn't work. "damn, it should be working. stupid ass door."
"let me try." marissa attempts to lock pick it. it didn't work as well. "OKAG WELL NOW WHAG!?"
"uhmmm well it should work."

they spent like 5 minute trying to figure it out and then they heard talking...

"ayo, what the hell fucked the cams?" it sounded like an older man.
"i dunno i think something is out there." another man replied. the girlies saw flashlights heading towards their way.

"that sounded like security guards..!" marissa whispered out loud. "HOKY SHIT WHAT ARW WE GONNA DO?!"
"SHTFU!!! im trying..!" kaula was aggressively tugging on the door. "JIST OPEN—"

suddenly, it opened when she twisted the knob. the door was open the whole time.

"youreee lyinggggg..!" marissa said before she gets dragged in by kaula and they shut the door. just then, the guards pass by.