danger (8)

[Midnight, Marissa's room]

Both Ana and Marissa felt breathing on their neck

Both Ana and Marissa felt breathing on their neck. They knew who was behind them. Before getting the chance to move, the man grabbed Marissa and threw a flash grenade on the ground. Ana quickly covered her eyes.

"hOLY SHIT!" Ana yelled. When the light disappeared, she went after the man.

"HEY! COME BACK, U CREEPY FUCK! she's tiktok famous!!!" She screamed As she was running towards the door.

This whole ruckus woke up Kayla and Tsukishima. Kayla noticed the front door was open and the girls weren't in their rooms. She feared that something has happened to them. Kayla ran to the front yard and saw Ana chasing a mysterious man carrying Marissa unconscious. the man took off in his motorcycle with her in the back. Tsukishima randomly pulled up in ana's car with permission. Kayla nodded and rode with him in the passenger seat. They zipped the through the front yard and followed the chase.

Obviously, Kayla and Tsukishima were catching up to the man carrying Marissa. Ana was left running behind, very much lacking in speed. Tsukishima sped up, following the very fast motorcycle.

It turned into a car/motorcycle chase

It turned into a car/motorcycle chase. It was midnight and there wasn't anybody in the street.
The distance between the two vehicles weren't closing in on each other any time soon.

"Tsk!" Tsukishima groaned. He continued, "We're not catching up to them!"
"What are we going to do?" Kayla asked.
Tsuki took a right while the car kept going straight ahead.
"Eh? What are you doing?" Kayla was confused.
"Taking a detour. I hope this will take us to him quickly." Tsuki responded.

" Tsuki responded