primer amor (6)

[afternoon, office from Bright Ideas Corporation]

[ANA'S POV]

god, this sucks. my boss somehow saw that stupid video of marissa fighting that one girl. just because i was in it doesn't mean i should be fired. hell, i didn't even do anything!

i walked to my workplace and took the elevator 🛗 I proceed to go to my boss's office.

it's ur usual, typical office you see in movies. bookshelves by the sides, desk in the middle behind a big window. couches and coffee table in the middle of the room— jeez, let's be original here!

my boss was in his squeaky wheelchair facing towards the wall,, he then turn to me, "why, good morning ana

my boss was in his squeaky wheelchair facing towards the wall,, he then turn to me, "why, good morning ana."
i sighed and greeted him with, "morning.."

i did not wanna be here.

"my dear ana, i think you know why i wanted to talk to you personally, right?" he clasped his hands together as if he's a villain plotting a scheme.
"it's the video." i replied.
"correct!" he suddenly stood up from his chair. he is so dramatic, "now ana, can you fill me in why this video bothers me so much?"
"it's because i was in it and that might damage our company's reputation." i sarcastically said with jazz hands. 🤗
"BINGO!! ana, do you know how many times clients took back their commissions because they saw their favorite artist in such a foul video?" he began to ask me.
"i dunno, you tell me—"
"3!!!! THREE, ANA, THREE!!" he started yelling at me.
"it's only three..! and i wasn't even fighting in the video!! I WAS THE VICTIM, DO YOU SEE MY EYE?!!?" i pointed at my eyepatch from that b!tch elbowing me.

"doesn't matter, ANA. you were involved in a controversy that might potentially harm our name! and you know what!? i don't wanna hear it! so i'm gonna take away your special privileges!" my boss was highkey upset.

i can't believe what i'm hearing!

"please don't!—" i tried to beg but he keeps cutting me off.
"you're going back to partner work and you are working here from now on, instead of home! no more choosing your schedule! you snail!!!" he began to shame me. this is a vile man, oh i just wanna kick his ass.