off the rails (10)

[midnight, dennys]

"ANA! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" kayla shouted at her

"k-kayla..!" ana jumped. she was not expecting her AT ALL! there's so much going through her mind. first, she was thinking "how dare kayla interrupt our conversation!- no, confession!" and second was "how did kayla find me?" and third was "oh no, SHE CAUGHT US IN A LIE."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU FUCKING SNAKE!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT HOME AND CALLED YOU AND MARISSA SO MANY TIMES THINKING SOMETHING MIGHT'VE HAPPENED TO YOU! BUT NO, I CHECKED LIFE 360 AND FOUND BOTH OF U BITCHES AT SOMEONE'S HOUSE!! IMAGINE MY FACE WHEN I SAW IT WAS A HOUSE PARTY! WOW, ANA. THIS IS SO LOW OF YOU!" kayla went off frfr. "WHERES MARISSA!? I BET SHE MADE YOU GO!"

ana gulped, "it was my idea actually."

"WHAT!?" kayla shouted

"IT WAS MY IDEA OKAY!!! i wanted to go to the party." ana admitted. "marissa, she just followed me."

atsumu interjects with, "i asked her to come so if ya wanna blame someone, blame me."

"OHHH AND ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HER BOYFRIEND I KEEP HEARING ABOUT??? you know what now that i think about it, ana would NEVER go to a party willingly! did you FORCE HER!???? WHAT DID U DO TO THEM!!???" kayla screams all up in his face. ana pushed kayla off him.
"KAYLA STOP!!! JUST STOP! SERIOUSLY! JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE, I MADE THE CHOICE." she yelled. she turned to atsumu and said, "atsumu, i'm so sorry. can you-"
he simply nodded, "i'll go."
and he did. 🚶

kayla rolled her eyes. 🙄 "so what i'm getting here is that, YOU really went to a party for a boy?! ana, really???? i thought u were better than this! also, didn't u just meet the guy?! he could be a bad influence on you for all i know!"
ana shook her head in disappointment, "no he's not! stop bringing him into this! let's talk about you, kayla! why don't u pick a lane for once??!"
"WHACHU MEANNNN??!!??!"
"YOU, TSUKI, AND KUROO!! don't act like i don't know! U FELL IN LOVE WITH KUROO And NOW UR INTO TSUKI! ur just leading kuroo on when u don't even like him anymore!!"
kayla gasped, "ME PICK A LANE??? U PICK A LANE, BITCH! BOKUTO AND THAT GUY. AND U CHOSE THE WORST PICK! he looks like a fuck boy and seems sus as hell! he could be rlly bad for you, ANA! man i rlly feel bad for bokuto. he was calling your name every damn minute."