who are the real ones? (22)

[marissa's hospital room]

marrissa was at the hospital trying to hide the laptop bc kayla told her the cops are coming

"jesus christ, if only Kayla didn't CRASH INTO THE GATES AND MADE SUCH A DRAMATIC EXIT!" marissa complained as she pranced around the room, tryna find a spot to hide.

KNOCK KNOCK! 🚪

"AAAAA!" marissa screamed. "WHAT?!" she rudely yell back.
"police! we're here to investigate on behalf of lisa." they exclaimed.
"uhm!!" marissa yelled, "HOLD ON IM GONNA TAKE A SHIT!!!" she went inside the bathroom and locked it.

(shitshitahitshit

(shitshitahitshit..WHAT DO I DO WITH RHIS STUPID ASS LAPTOP!? where do i hide it? in the showers? too dumb. in the cabinets? so obvious. toilet? CANT FIT. under this rug? OBVIOUS AGAIN. UHMUHMH)

there was a knock on the bathroom door. "ma'am imma have to ask you to step out."
marissa gasped and said, "WAITTT IM TAKING A SHITTTTT HOLD ON JESUS!!!"
"okay,'you have 2 minutes." they said.

marissa was hyperventilating like crazy. she tried fitting the laptop everywhere but can't find a decent spot?! she sat on the toilet in shame and hugged the laptop to her chest.

"omg this is where we get caught and it's all my fault..." marissa slumped back on the toilet and looked up. She took a deep breath and just....stared at the ceiling for what it felt like a long time...wait.

marissa quickly sprung up and got on the toilet seat. she was able to touch the ceiling. she noticed that the ceiling was one of the ceilings where it was made of tiles and could be removed easily with a push. she cleverly put the laptop 💻 in there and shut it. "yes...!" she whispered loudly.

then the police aggressively knocked on the door, "HEY!!! WE WILL BREAK IN IF U DONT GET OUT!"

the toilet flushed and she finally came out the bathroom with, "ok, what do u want?"
the cop searches her without asking.
"WOAH!! AT LEAST ASK!?" marissa was flustered.
the cop put sanitizer on afterwards. "ok, let me take a look around."

the cop starts investigating and started asking her.
"so where were u last night?"
marissa was nervous as hell now she gotta lie, "uhm..i was here obviously. i was in a accident IN WHICH LISA FRIENDS CAUSED. HOW FUNNY IS THAT?!"
"to be fair, it was an accident." the cop said. 
"nah, they weren't even sorry either." she crossed her arms.
"hmm...i feel like ur lying." the cop sussed.
"UR LYINGGGGGG." she said to them.
"ima check in there." the cop went into the bathroom.
"go ahead i dare you." marissa confidently declared.