kiss & make up (2)

[Evening, kitchen]

(pretend it's dark pls)

Kayla finds marissa making out with Kuroo

Kayla finds marissa making out with Kuroo. Kayla couldn't hold her anger in.

"What the fuck, Marissa?!" Kayla pulled marissa away from kuroo.

"WHAT THE HELL KAYLA?! WHY ARE YOU INTERRUPTING US?!" Marissa raised her hand to slap kayla.

Before Marissa can slap her, Kuroo grabbed her wrist.
"Hey...! what do you think you're doing!?" Kuroo said to marissa, then he looks over to kayla, "Kayla! wait!—"
"You....I can't...!" Kayla can't seem to find her words. Tears started to build up in her eyes.
"no, i'm sorry, kayla—"

marissa cut his words off, "Come on, Kayla. it's not like you guys are dating. You really need to chill tf out-"
"......" Kayla stayed silent and she just ran out the house! She took a last look at Kuroo with tears falling down her face.

Ana and Bokuto quickly ran into the kitchen. 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃

"We just heard yelling. what the hell happened!?" Ana asked.  She noticed a guilty look on Kuroo's face. Marissa is looking away from the group with her arms crossed. She looks like she's on the verge of tears.
"huh, Where's Kayla?" Bokuto asked.
Kuroo buried his face into his hands, "god, i'm such an asshole. i need to after her—"
Ana stopped him and sighed. "no, I'm going after her." she ran out the house to find Kayla.
"ana...!" bokuto called but ana just ran!

The group stayed silent in the kitchen.

[The nearest park 🌲]

Ana gasp for air. It took her 6 minutes to get to the park by running. shawty ain't ever run like this in her life. She scanned the whole park and saw Kayla crying on the bench. Ana dashed over there.

"Kayla?" Ana was huffing for air and struggling to breathe, "goddamn kayla, yk i can't run for shit."
Kayla had her hands covering her face. Much tears dropped out. "J-just.. leave me alone, Ana.."
"Kayla, it's okay-"
"It's not! I'm so stupid. why did i yell at marissa? i'm not even dating kuroo but i can't help but feel....betrayed..." she sobbed.
Ana embraced Kayla. "It's okay. It just happens. Our emotions just comes out and you can't hold
it in anymore. We all have those moments."