payback (18)

[continuing in Great King Mall]

"Lisa!!" The thottie duo both yelled out.
"You!!" Marissa gasped. "BITCH!!"
"Long time no see, Marissa. Was the trip to Japan fun especially with my boyfriend there?" She asked.
"Hell yea it was. Wait- How do you know about that? AND OIKAWA's NOT YOURS!!!"
"I have my sources." Lisa bragged.
"Well anyways. I had loads of fun and watcha gonna do about it, bitch?" Marissa replied snarky.
"Hm.. I could do a lot of things to you.. I am rich after all," she continued, "After that trip, he came home to me and has never left ever since."
"UR LITERALLY KEEPING HIM HOSTAGE, HOEE."
Marissa spouted.
"Whatever. I heard your house burnt down." Lisa smiled.
"???? WHO TOLD YOU??? actually yk what?!" Marissa replied.
"Oh?"
"i have someone in mind who could've done it."
"Well, I hope they catch that someone.. If they can, of course.." Lisa remarked slyly.
"Excuse me?"
"Come on, girls. We don't need to talk to them any longer." Lisa look towards the thottie duo. They nodded and walked off with Lisa looking like the mean girls.

"Ew, literally who do they think they are?" Kayla said.
"Something tells me that we'll probably encounter them again." Ana added.
"I-i wanna go home." bokuto got up.
"Oh! You scared me. I forgot you were here LMAO" Marissa jumped.
"That was uncomfortable ngl." He responded.
"Im sorry bokuto. at least everyone is here. it was 6v3. we won." Ana stated.
"hmm..yeah you're right." bokuto smiled weakly.

ana walked up atsu. "you stop being angry now?"
"yes....." he said.
"good. violence is not the way. she is kinda right too. she seems like she has all the resources to turn it back against you." ana said.
"well, she's not going to.." atsu replied.
"yeah cus i know ur smarter than that." ana added. "come on, i'll come with u on the way home."
atsu ears perked, "forreal?"
"of course." she smiled and held his hand.

"Yaddi yaddi ya. I'm walking back to the car. i wanna go home." marissa announced. "i'm too pissed to stay here."
"same." kayla rolled her eyes.
"hey, i'm coming over no permission asked!" kuroo also announced. "we can talk shit together."
bokuto spins his car keys around, "ana, you coming??!"

ana shook his head. "i'll take a rain check for today. don't worry, i'll text you when i'll come home." she was taking care of a big angy fox.
"alrightyyy." he replied.

the remaining gang went back to bo's house while ana goes to atsu house with him. the day ended there on a decent note.

the next day..

[Afternoon, Bokuto's airbnb]

"Bokuto, wha-what are you doing??" Ana questioned him

"OmG aRETHOSE FOXESSS????" Kayla screeched in excitement.
"They're so cute!!" Marissa screeched along.
"Sorry but I'm gonna get rid of them." Bokuto stated.
"NOOOOOOO!!" Marissa and Kayla both screamed. They both fought with Bokuto.
"Wait! This is just a misunderstanding. I'm just letting them go to the backyard." Bokuto struggled.