ordinary day (1)

[Morning, Girlie's house]

"Hi sisters! Marissa here in her bathroom! I'm currently doing my skincare stuff since y'all want me to drop that routine!" Marissa is talking to her Iphone 13 plus max pro, making a quick tik tok of her morning routine.

"Ok now! Brb imma wear my outfit of the day!!"
She went off camera to change.
"Here's my look for today!"

"Heheheehehehhe.. Now i gotta go do my makeup!" She screamed.

"sHuT uP, mARIssA!!" Ana yelled from the other room.

marissa: .....
SCREASMSMSMSMSMSJSWOSNSOWKSNSOWLSMZ

"omgggg, i'm tryna sleep..." Ana groaned loud.
Ana is seen laying in bed with many blankets on her. She's watching some kpop youtube shorts.

"Ugh i don't want to get up.. I'm too comfortable but Kayla's goofyass is gonna yell at me for being lazy. " Ana murmured to herself.
Ana struggled getting up from bed and head to her own bathroom. She took a quick cold shower 🛀 and brushed her teeth. She went to her closet and put on some clothes. She then looked into the mirror.

 She then looked into the mirror

"anywaysssss." ana said as she got out her room.

Meanwhile in the local living room, kayla was on the couch typing on her laptop. she was writing her video schedules for youtube. she was also checking social media but she gets distracted once in a while by looking at instagram reels and such.

ana came in the living room and saw kayla, "morning, i like your outfit."

"