party in the usa (15)

[morning, Japanese Shrine]

The gang were doing an ema

The gang were doing an ema. They each had a wooden plate to write down their wishes. Marissa was the first one done.
"Please please.. Let me....marry a handsome, reliable man. " She mumbled.
"What was that?" Oikawa peeked with curiosity.
"Nothing! Don't look!" She hid her wooden plate from him and ran. Oikawa chased her. 🥰

"ANA!" Bokuto scared Ana, making her drop her marker.
"What is it, Bokuto?? You scared the hell out of me." She yelled at him.
"Oh... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you.. I-I just wanted to know what you wrote for your wish.." Bokuto frowned and his hair did too. 😔
"No I- Um.. Sorry..." She patted his head and continued,
"Anyways, I wished for a good life with a lot of money and a husband with 5 kids."

"Um-Umm

"Um-Umm..5 kids!!!??" Bokuto hesitatingly asked. "does atsumu know about this????"
"Well" Ana turns to Bokuto, "he doesn't." 🤫
"ANYWAYS, what did you put??" Ana asked.
"I put money."

"Bullshit!!! You wanted Ana—" Kuroo shouted from the other side of the ema. Bokuto quickly ran up to him and put a banana in his mouth.
"whathfua?" Kuroo's mouth was stuffed with a long yellow banana in his mouth.
"You shouldn't be talking, bro. You said you wanted hoes and money." Bokuto said.

Both Kayla and Ana gasped. "Kuroo!"
"I doubt you're getting any of those if anyone heard that." Tsuki chimed in. 🤓 Kuroo spitted the banana out.
"Come on, Tsukiiii...!" Kuroo put his arm around him, trying not to look pissed. Tsukishima moved away a little.
"Nothing wrong with wanting things you desire the most." He asked Tsuki.
"...." He didn't say anything. the tension between them was very.....not friendly.

"Damn, you're either lying or pretty boring." A voice was approaching them.
"what's up, Atsumu!" Bokuto ran up to him and gave him a bro hug no homo.
"you guys gotten so close." ana giggles.
"yeah, last night was fun! i still remember fragments of it." bokuto exclaimed.
"Of course. Here, ana. i got this from the gift shop." Atsumu gave her a snoopy plush. Ana squealed in delight. "OMGMGOGMG THANK U!!! I LOVE U SO MUCH" she kissed him.
"duhhh, yk i had to." after that, he walked up to Tsuki.
"Also Kuroo's right. nun wrong with wanting shit." Atsumu smiled. "i have a feelin' u want something."