springs (13)

[afternoon, Tokyo streets]

"HEY HEY HEY!!" Bokuto screamed at the top of his lungs while putting his arms up

"HEY HEY HEY!!" Bokuto screamed at the top of his lungs while putting his arms up. this random surge of energy disrupted the folks around them.
"shhhhh! You're disrupting people...!" Kuroo bellowed. He smacked Bokuto's neck.
".. hey hey hey.." Bokuto squeaked. ;-(
"lol, where did this energy come from?" Kayla said.
"i dunno. i feel energetic all of a sudden like adrenaline is surging through my veins." he clenched his fist 🤛
"ok, can we please eatttttttt? i'm starving. Especially for some no-bake cookies and boba." Marissa sulked while holding her stomach. Oikawa was supporting her up.
"yeah, how does a Kaitenzushi sound?!" Oikawa chimed in. He pointed at a place. "Susshi."
Kayla laughed at the name. "hell yeah, let's go in~"

they sat around the conveyor belt and they grabbed sushi with their chopsticks 🍣 whatever entices them

"MMMMMMMM.. SO DELICIOUSO!" kayla exclaimed.
kuroo had a piece with his chopsticks, "omg kayla, try this. it's so good."
"oh okay..! ahhhh!" she opened her BIG ASS MOUTH. and he put it in. she was quite pleased. "MMMMMMM!!"
tsuki raised his eyebrows and scoffs. "kayla, try this. i think you'll like it." he lifted his chopsticks with the sushi to her mouth.
"oo don't mind if i do!" she eats it off. "MM!! the sauce is so damn good!"
"hey hey, kayla. look try this. it has mango in it. sweet twist to it." kuroo entices her.
"NOM!"
"hey, you're missing out with this salmon piece." tsuki also entices her.
"NOM!

meanwhile..

"girl....." marissa just watched the mess between kayla, kuroo and tsuki. are they actually fighting for her attention?
"see, we don't have to worry about that, right?" oikawa smiled.
"oh definitely. feed me now."
he feeds her a piece and..
"bURPPOPO!" bokuto's loud ass burp scared the two of them.
"EXCUSE YOU!!!!" marissa yelled.
"my bad. hey, y'all gonna finish your plates?" bokuto was BLOATED. his shape changed drastically in one hour.
"bokuto, you're...you're fat!" oikawa pointed out.
"hey, that's mean." he frowns. "anyways, can i have ur rolls?"
"sure........." oikawa slide him his plate and bokuto eats in one bite.