Chapter 21

Thing always got heated with Vegas. From last night, it was as if with every moment that was presented, things turned into a hot make out session and tonight was no different.

I was so lucky that no one ever frequented this passageway because I wasn't ready to be caught in such a compromising position with Vegas Theerapanyakun, my best friend's cousin.

From what began with a soft kiss on the lips, turned into me straddling him as we began making out. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were somewhere under my top as he caressed my back.

I was a mess. I could barely control myself. I raised myself slightly, making myself taller than his as I deepened the kiss while lightly sucking on his tongue. I was certain I felt him rub his hardness up against me. It was clear how this would end just by hearing our moans...

Teasing him, I grinded my hips against his, trying to relieve myself with some friction. I could feel him smirk when he noticed my futile attempts of sexual pleasure.

"Stand up, Tay," Vegas ordered after he pulled away.

Looking slightly confused, I obeyed as I got off his lap and neatened my clothes. I didn't exactly know what was going to happen next. I had hoped we'd go back to my apartment and spend the night together. I mean it was pretty obvious how much my body needed Vegas right now.

"You look like a deer in headlights," he chuckled before pinning me up against the wall and fixing my hands above my head. "I know I am rubbish person, but I'd never leave someone so needy alone," he smirked before placing his knee between my legs.

"My prince," he spoke as he placed his hand over my crotch, "You were just broken up with and yet you're already ready to sleep with another man. What a little slut?"

Slut. Somehow a word that had such a negative connotation sent a wave of pleasure through my body. I was Vegas' slut. I didn't even feel ashamed. I made me confident. Fuck, Vegas made me feel like the sexiest person alive.

"Don't go around sleeping with just anyone, my precious boy. You're my little slut," he whispered into my ear.

"Now you better be quiet. I don't think you'd want Kinn to find you here, like this and with me," he added as his fingers hooked into the waist band of my pants pulling them down.

Vegas placed his hand on my thigh and lifted me up against the wall so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. And without much preparation, he inserted himself into me causing me to let our a yelp.

"Fuck, Vegas," I said, burying my face into his shoulder as I tried to muffle the sound.

He showed me no mercy as he began thrusting into me. Where his nails met my skin burned as they dug into me.

There was no use even trying to fight this. Vegas was always in control and he knew exactly how to please me.

But more than ever before, the thought of messing around with someone I had such a huge crush on was incredibly exciting. But now, having Vegas fuck me shamelessly in such an open and public place with his cousin mere meters away left me feeling a whole different kind of excitement.

Everything was so much better with Vegas...

"Ngh, I'm so close-" I squeal as I grip tightly onto his shoulders only to be silenced by closing the distance between our lips.

"Me too, my prince," he spoke into the kiss. "I didn't realize how much I missed you until now."

The familiar feeling of euphoria consumed me as Vegas made his final few thrusts into me. I became weak and was barely able to hold myself up. I could never explain how amazing it felt being this close to Vegas and it was certainly exacerbated after all the nights I masturbated thinking about him.

There was something about being in his embrace and having him inside of me that left me sensitive. It was no wonder we'd end up doing it so often in one night. Vegas brought nothing but pleasure to my body.

Vegas stood against the wall with me still holding tightly onto him. "I told you not to cry over people who aren't worth you time. There are better reasons to cry for anyways..." he spoke as he ran his finger under my eyes. I didn't even know that I had began tearing up....