Aether ( Traveling ) [ One-shot ]

( Ah Aether, the character I simp the most for!

Thank you so much for requesting for Aether one-shot!! @Rosazilya

So Rosazilya didn't really mention which Aether they wanted the one-shot on. So I am assuming that they are okay with any. So__

Traveler Aether

I will make a one-shot on Abyss Aether or Modern A U Aether, if you guys want.

I tried writing one-shot on Aether a month ago and they were really really cringey so I decided to delete them ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

You met him while traveling. Yes, you yourself likes to travel. As a little kid, you would always tell anyone who would ask you "what you want to be when you grow up" that "I wanna be a traveller when I grow up and I want to explore the whole__ world!"

You are a member of adventurers' guild, you joined it because that way you would be able to help people and would also get paid.

How did you met Aether? Well__
One day, you were heading back to Katheryne after completing your commissions to collect your reward. When you saw a pretty boy with an adorable little girl floating right next to him.

"Ad Astra Abyssosque.
Hello traveler" she said when she saw you.

"I have completed all my commissions" you said.

"thank you for completing your commissions, here is your reward"

"thank you" you said as you took the reward and did a little bow.

"you are a traveler too?" the adorable little floating girl asked you.

You turned to face her then walked up to them and said "hmm! Too? That means you guys are also travelers huh, oh I am Y/n by the way, it's nice to meet you guys" you said as you put your hand on your chest and gave them a closed eyes smile.

"Paimon is Paimon! And this is Aether! It's nice to meet you too Y/n!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Paimon and Ae- wait! You guys are the travelers who saved Mondstandt city! Whoa it really an honor meeting you guys" you exclaimed excited.

"we can't take all the credit" Paimon said.

"I was just going to get lunch, would you two like to join, my treat!, a-ah it's okay if you don't-" you were cut off by Paimon.

"Sure! Paimon can't say no to food. You're already on Paimon's favorites list" Paimon said, making you let out a giggle at her cuteness.

You noticed that Aether didn't said a word the whole time. You assumed that Aether doesn't like you or maybe he doesn't talk [ much ]

-

You guys ordered the food that you guys wanted to eat, you heard Aether's voice when he told Sara what he want to eat.

"Aether" you said making him flinch by saying his name, but of course you didn't noticed that.

"hmm" he replied.

"you have a wonderful voice, why don't you talk more, your voice sounds so sweet!" you said.

Aether felt his heart do a flip. Ah what should he say!? He is panicking! He doesn't know what to do!? What to say!? You just complimented him!- Or did you flirt!?

"he is not much of a talker" Paimon replied instead of him. He never felt so relieved because of Paimon's talking.

"oh I understand, if you don't mind me asking, how did you two started traveling?" you asked.