Vampire Diluc and Kaeya

( (っ´▽')っ Request by @YukiYukiYukiKun

Merry Christmas everyone!!♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

When ever I accidentally type Kaeya wrong it auto corrects to Jesus.

I do not know how flirt.

HELP. I CAN HEAR MY NEIGHBORS CLAPPIN- ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

Kaeya, The Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius that is fond of a person who doesn't even acknowledge his presence.

It's totally not because you doesn't know him and he just stalks you from a distance and never go up to you and talks to you.

It's really surprising to him that he can't really approach you with out feeling nervous for some reason but he has no problem going up to other people and flirting with them.

Then why you?

Kaeya, who has no problem flirting with anyone, is having a hard time coming up to you, to just talk.

You are special to him.

But not for him only, for his brother, Diluc too.

Yes, his brother has feelings for the person he loves. His brother finds you special as well.

He found Diluc staring at you for a long time with a soft loving eyes and with a small smile on his lips.

He also noticed how Diluc would frown when he sees you talking with someone else.

Diluc, he feels a weird sensation being around you that he had never felt before for anyone else except for you.

He doesn't like any skin ship but he would touch your hand every now and then while he hand you over your favorite drink or when you pay or whenever he would get the opportunity to.

He wants to remove his gloves and hold your hand in his and never let go.

He loves anything, everything about you, the way you talk, the way you do things, how you get scared by the littlest things, more and more.

Diluc and Kaeya, They both wants to learn more and more about you, every little thing about you.

You are their everything.

Diluc even tried reading the "books" that you read, what are they called again? Oh yeah! henta!, right.

He even read them to see why you like them so much. After reading them, he was surprised, how can you read such kinds of books? you look way too innocent to have that kinds of stuff filled in your room.

Why do you need to read those kinds of stuff? Are you learning from them to how to pleasure some one? Do you like some one!? Who is it!?

Kaeya has found out that his darling has a crush on his brother... he knows that Diluc is really bad at the subject called 'Love'