Scara & Childe

Scaramouche x Traveler Reader x Childe

Female Reader

Sorry I had to go away for a while because of some important work (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

While traveling the different nations of Teyvat, you came across various different types of people... and things, in which some became your friends while some became enemies, very few.

Childe. or Tartagila or whatever is you wanna call him.
( Ed Sheeran )

You don't know if you can count him as your friend yet you do consider him as your friend even though he tends to put you in trouble or pick fights with you and people close to you.

Well other than him acting crazy and like a blood thirsty demon looking to fight, he is a cute guy who flirts and leaves you ( expensive ) gifts, if you ignore the fact how he knows where you are traveling to [ in that nation ] and where you are staying at, it's really sweet.

You usually now find yourself day dreaming about him for some reasons. You suddenly have noticed how beautiful shade of blue his eyes are, how much you felt as if they could drown you in an instant if you are not careful looking in to his ocean eyes.

You have to clap your self to quit glancing at any of his revealing muscles. You have to keep reminding yourself that you can't like him or have feeling for him cause he is a "bad guy", he's a member of Fatui, in which your brain would be like "but it's okay to simp, right"

It's not like he is going to reply to your feelings..? so it's okay to simp on him with out him finding it out. But it's kinda disappointing that he will never return your feelings. Why are you even day dreaming about him confessing his feelings.

You can't help yourself from feeling sad or disappointed whenever you start day dreaming.

On the other hand.

Scaramouche.

He is definitely not a friend! this mf literally talked down on you and your friends! he even brain wash people?!

But he's kinda cute..

It hit you like truck-kun hits main protagonists in an isekai anime, when he suddenly stopped insulting you at every chance he could get, I mean he still insult you and talk down on you but as a teenage boy talking to his crush while being a big tsundere.

It used to make you feel bad and would hurt your feelings hearing him talk down on you and insult you but then you got used to it and found out that he actually talks like that towards every one. After that you would no longer get hurt by his sharp words and would love to tease him and make him more annoyed than he would already be.

It really fun seeing him turn from smirking hobbit to an annoyed shorty to a shy teenage boy, turning different shades of red or pink from upon hearing your teasing words.

Not noticed how he blushes as you tease him, saying that he misses you so dearly that he just can not go on with his life without approaching you whenever he sees you, or whenever he tries to insult you, you would interrupt him by saying he do not have to compliment you every time he sees you.

Teasing him while narrowing your eyes as well wiggling your eye brows up and down staring at him with a huge smirk like grin on your face.

Maybe he isn't so bad?..

Anyways.

Brother! we must stay focus, you can not just get distracted so easily by having such feelings for some guys, specially who is from Fatui, your main target is to travel around the nations in which you would properly would meet hundreds of really good looking people who are actually really nice and kind hearted.