Vampire Kaeya x reader

( The lovely person who gave this amazing idea @YukiYukiYukiKun

Okay I don't know how to flirt so go easy on me please ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

Kaeya, he is always flirty with everyone but.... except for you. He doesn't really interact with you that much, for some reason he tries to avoid talking to you. No - no, there isn't anything wrong with you!

Well it's just that Kaeya is.... How should I say this hmm..? Kaeya is a vampire, yeah it's kinda hard to believe cause everyone say that vampires are fake they only exists in story and stuff.

So Kaeya being a vampire, he actually does not drink any human bl00d. Instead of human bl00d, he drinks wine but wine can only do enough. Which means even after drinking a lot of wine, he still feel hungry.

Back to why Kaeya tries to avoid you? And the fact that you are a knight, it doesn't help it. Well it's because__ for some reason you smell different than others I mean not in a weird way, your bl00d, it smell so sweet, you smell really sweet to him, as if you are made out of sugar or something really sweet.

And his hunger also doesn't help his case. Even though he tries to avoid you, he can't help himself to stop thinking about you. That one thought of tasting you always mange to come in to his mind time to time, now and then.

He also doesn't understand why do you have to be so cute!? You look so adorable as you stare at him with your head tilted to the side, confused. While he just try to control himself to not just eat you right in front of everyone.

Oh and one more thing he might have a little crush on you. Okay - okay not a little crush, he is fvcking obsessed with you. specially because he is addicted to the sweet scent of your bl00d.

I know this all sound really weird and creepy, he is also weird out by himself thinking this but he doesn't care anymore cause it claims him down. It's like a drug to him, he needs it to stay calm.

It was all okay for few months but it started getting more harder and harder to control. The pressure of just taking you and claiming you as his, was being too much. He just wanted to have you in his arms but he knows that you would never love him after finding out that he is a vampire.

You would probably be weird out or be disgusted by him after finding out. And the fear of losing you was too much for him to handle.

Kaeya knows that you are really kind hearted person but still can't help and feel paranoid. You are really clumsy so you always manage to get your self hurt some how one way or another.

And you usually get the missions in which you have to take care of the trouble some treasure hoarders or to clear up some of the hilichurl camps near by.

You don't even know how hard it is for him to control him self when you come in to his office alone while you are bleeding because of the wounds or scratches that you got from missions/fights [ or you are on your bl00dy days ]