Alhaitham ll Study

( Modern, high school A U [ Female Reader ]

Sorry for the wait post T^T

I am dealing with some shit so I might take time to upload, I am sorry ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

You have a crush on Alhaitham.

And I'm not asking you, I'm calling you [ guys ] out.

Well many people knows that and also many girls and guys have cursh on him.

But do they know that Al Haitham likes you back? well you don't know either.

You were sitting in class not knowing how to solve this one question you are stuck with. The class was over and it was lunch.

And instead of closing your books and eating lunch alone or with your friends, you choose to solve this problem right now even though everyone has decided to go and have lunch in cafeteria or on the roof, etc.

You were too focus on the problem to notice the sound of the door opening.

When the foot steps came towards you thats when you notice the person. The person took a chair and placed it right in front of your desk.

You were already annoyed by this problem and there is another problem, now sitting in front of you, starring at you, waiting for you to look at him.

You looked up from your note to look at the person who have a dumb smirk on his face. You have an annoyed expression, clearing signing that you are not interested in having any type of interaction with him.

"hey Y/n, not happy to see me?" he said with a fake sad expression which only mad you more annoyed.

You don't understand why this senior has taken an interest in you. He keeps hanging around you and disturbing and annoying you.

"I am studying so leave me alone" you said.

But he didn't leave you alone and closed your book and placed a hand on it to keep it shut. And his other hand tried to hold your hand.