Aether ll From another world

( The amazing person who requested and gave me this brilliant idea for this one-shot @Rosazilya

Hello, my fellow Aether simp, how are you? I hope your day is going great.

Lol anyways, I wanted to tell you guys that I will maybe update slower cause I am getting really really busy and tired from work that I don't even get time to write one-shots (。ŏ_ŏ) ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

You are a normal girl that lives in an apartment, alone. you work at a shop as a cashier but you don't really like socializing with anyone, you don't even talk to your neighbors. You do think if you just disappeared from this world, no one would give a fvck.

I mean you can't blame them, you don't like talking to people, you rarely go out- you want to, you want travel the world but you are too lazy and you also don't have much money.

So you just go to work then come home and play Genshin Impact.

When you first time try playing it- you opened the game there was two characters, siblings/twin. The game was asking you to choose between brother or sister.

You decided to go with the sister. You started playing the game more and more, you found out about many things in the story.

Not gonna lie, you actually started simping for Aether, he is just so cute even as the Prince of Abyss, he is still super adorable.

You simp for a lot of characters from the game. They all are just so handsome, beautiful, cute, adorable, etc.

But still Aether is the number one in your 'I am a simp for' list. You feel sad that you didn't choose Aether as your traveler, if you would have then you wouldn't have to wait for him to appear in the Archon story quests.
( not me talking about myself )

-

You just got home from work and got fresh and then went to play Genshin Impact. While it was loading, you were sitting on your chair, you almost fell off of it when you saw a hand reach out of your computer screen.

First one hand came out of the screen then the other hand came out. Then you saw some golden locks peeking through the screen and then the whole head.

You quickly got up from your seat and started backing away from your computer. 'What the-!?' you thought. What the heck is going on!? How is this happening!? Are you tried or sleepy or something like that!?

There he is Aether himself, the character that you have a crush on is standing right in front of your very own eyes. But you still can't believe it.

You flinched when he started walking towards you, you stopped walking back wards when your back hit the wall. You were panicking, how is this possible?

He doesn't have any emotion on his face so it was hard to tell what is thinking. He stopped right in front of you "y-you-how did you-?" you were still really shock, wondering how- what just happened?