Xiao ( Dating ) [ Headcanon ]

( why do I always get new ideas, after 12:30 am? I had a dream yesterday night about me, su!c!de!ng, happily. I think, I should or should I say, I will make a one-shot of that ) -AUTHOR CHAN

♡~ Even though he is dating you, and you are all his now. He still stalks you. He still can't believe that you are all HIS and ONLY HIS, HIS ALONE.

♡~ Xiao loves you, he loves you a lot. Well, he doesn't really like mortals- wait... He realized, you are an mortal... That means you won't live for a long time... He can't have that! You can't leave him! He just got you!

And! and! mortals do stupid stuff and d!e like__ YESTERDAY, you were running up the stairs and you ALMOST fall, ALMOST. What if you REALLY fell? What if you fell and broke your neck and d!ed? He can't have that! NEVER!

♡~ He loves to listen to you speak and talk about how your day went.

So, you both have dinner together. You tell him about__ what you like and dislike, what happened today, what dream you have, where you want to go next with him when you two go on another date, stories, and many "I love you, Xiao".

♡~ Jealous~
He does get jealous when he sees you smile and laugh at anyone else. It should be him that you show your beautiful smile and lovely laugh to, but he will never complain about it.

He will just stand behind you and give de ath stare to the person you are talking to, so they don't try to do anything that can make you sad or hurt you. As long as you are happy, he is happy.

♡~ How he cuddles? Well__ big spoon or lying on top of you while burying his face in your chest and listen to your heat beat, it claims him down.

He isn't really a fan of cuddles but, he likes to hug you sleep. Whenever he holds you to sleep__ he doesn't get any nightmares.

♡~ He isn't a fan of showing affection or showing any emotion to others but__ you are an exception.

He will love you and show he's other side that only you are aloud to see.

♡~ Xiao just want to keep you to himself and hide you from the world but, you will be sad and upset about that and he can't have that...

But, if he find the need to lock you in a room away from the world then he will do it No. Matter. What. just so he can keep you safe and have you all for himself.

♡~ He does feel shellfish when he thinks of having you all to himself. But, what can he do he? You are just so adorable! So Kind! So Precious! So Beautiful! So Innocent! He can't help but to think of having you all to himself.

♡~ You are not aloud to go out, alone, without telling him.

ONE DAY, you went out to get something, without telling Xiao. You didn't thought that this would take so long, when you arrived back home, someone pulled you in a tight hug. It was Xiao. He got so scared, he was trembling so much because you were gone! for this long!, without even telling him! and he also didn't knew where you went!

he can find you whenever he like but it broke his heart that you went out without telling!

So, since then__ you HAVE to tell him that you are going out. In which he will be like : why are you going out? where are you going? Who are you going with? Who you're going to meet? What are you going to do there? And lastly, "can I come?"

Even if you tell him that he can't come, he will follow you- I mean, stalk you like he always do and you wouldn't know...

Oh! Yeah, and you can't sneak out cause he alway know.

♡~ His punishment? If he do something that you don't like then he will get - No hugs! No kisses! No stories! No hold you to sleep! For only of couple of hours...
It feels like a most painful thing in the world to him, when you just get upset because of him.

♡~ And when you do something he doesn't like__ then__ you are aloud to go out, until he likes And you can't work, until he likes And he will get to do WHATEVER he wants to with you~

( eeey! don't think something dirty! I mean, he will do something dirty 'IF' he wants to~ and 'IF' he know about it, lol ) -AUTHOR CHAN

♡~ He holds you like you are about to disappear in movement or you will leave him.

♡~ He always scared that you will just leave him. And you are also an moral so__ you will d!e soon. He doesn't want that... He can't have you leave him... He can't lost you, 'too'.

♡~ Where do you guys go for a date? Xiao will always make sure that the place is safe for you to go, where no one harm you, where you too can be alone together.

Somewhere really beautiful, somewhere he can have the time alone with you~, somewhere were people cannot interrupt you guys lovely movement~

The. End. ?

( Word Count : 890

I'm not good at writing headcanons... ) -AUTHOR CHAN