Childe

( Get your self some popcorn and drink cause this is a long__ ride.

Word Count : 2500 plus ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

"ah you're still so soft, little and so fragile even after this many years~...."

.

.

.

You and Childe were friends, best friends. You were always really caring of everyone, you would take care of Childe every time he would get sick. Some times he would fake being sick just so you would look after him.

You would always try helping people, he loved and hated that thing about you. He would have mixed emotions, it would melt his heart seeing you try to help others in need but also he would have that one weird feeling in side his chest.

And he didn't like this feeling that he feels when ever he would see you interact with some one else other then him, Childe himself.

He love your concern face. When he came back from being suddenly disappear, he saw your worried face. He loved it, he still loves the feeling that he had felt when he saw your worried face, he loved that you were so concerned about him. You asked him so many questions at once :

"what happened!?
are you hurt anywhere!?
where did you go!?
where were you all this time!?
did someone k!dnapped you!?
I was so worried about you- we all were so worried about you!
Ajax please! answer me!"

Even though you didn't let him get a chance to even speck or reply, he didn't find it annoying at all not even a little bit, he find it cute and funny that you care so much about him. You're just so adorable!

And he shall keep you safe from this dangerous world that probably try to steal you away from him and can't let this happen.

Well he thinks that it his fault that you are not in his arms right now...

Why are you not in his arms right now? Well__
After Childe came back, all he could think of was fighting, fighting was all in his mind, lust for a good battle [ he still does ]

He would run around and would find any thing to fight with. But after all those fights he would still feel hungry, a hunger for a long, full of danger battle....

( why do I feel like I'm writing a horror story ) -AUTHOR CHAN

The only time he would feel claim and peaceful is when you are around him, he just loved to lay his head down on you lap as you play with his hair while humming him a sweet melody with your angelic voice.

That were the only times when don't feel like starting a fight. But now that you are gone how is he supposed to feel claim, peaceful and relaxed? If you were here you would go out of your way comfort him.