8

'can i sit here ?' han got a little startled at the voice coming from behind . they turned around to see who it was and immediately knew their answer to the question . it was minho with a lunch tray in his hands patiently waiting for permission to sit down .

'yea , o-of course . no need t-to ask , just sit down'

'well i don't know , maybe you already have someone to sit with' he just shrugged and sat on the opposite side of han .

's-speaking of that ....' han trailed off .

'hm ?'

'i'm going t-to someone's after s-school so don't wait on m-me' han had received a message right after the biology class had ended , suggesting to come over to jay's dorm since his roommate was away for a little while and because tomorrow they didn't have school . just a casual hangout , nothing more .

'who ?' minho knitted his eyebrows . he would never admit it but he felt a tiny bit protective over the younger .

'a g-guy from my biology class' han answered feeling unsure himself . now that they're saying it out loud , it sounds not smart at all .

'm , what's his name ?' a clearly confused look never left minho's face as he continued the questioning .

'jay'

'how old is he ?'

'h-he's 20'

'm , do you like him ?' minho was so straightforward and it scared han .

'we met t-today , what are y-you talking about , hyung ?'

'where would y'all even go ?'

'h-he asked me to come over and take some s-shots together since he didn't want to g-get waisted all by h-h-himself ...' han stuttered feeling minho drilling holes in them .

'he'll definitely put something in your drink' he sighed 'you're not even legal anyway'

'no he won't ! j-just let me have some fun'

'mhm' minho hummed annoyed but continued 'what's his body type ? is he muscular ?' minho finally got to the point .

'what d-does that have to do with a-anything ?' han raised one eyebrow not getting it .

'is he ?' he didn't give up as he completely ignored han throwing questions back at him .

'well i don't know , but bigger t-than me , that's for sure'

'don't go' minho finally said not leaving the statement open for any discussion .

'w-what ? why ? but h-he's my frie-'

'don't' he cut them off , not having any interest in anything the other had to say about it .

'don't tell me what t-to do'

'look han , for the past three years that i've been in this school , there has been like 7 different rape cases and all of them happened right at the start of the new school year . and every victim was a freshman since it's way easier to manipulate people that are completely new to the environment . a friendly guy that may seem like he wants to show you around the campus or just be friends , could possibly be the same guy who forces himself onto you or fucks you unconscious' minho explained slowly seeing how han's face completely changed . 'don't want anything happening to you , like it did to my best friend when were just a couple of freshmans'

'o-oh i'm sorry that happened , but j-jay's not like that ....' han whispered currently taking in every words that the older spat out .

'how would you know ? he could be exactly like that' minho slightly raised his voice , his words being harsh and upfront .

'b-but he's not !' han was starting to get annoyed.

'i'm not saying that you can't make friends , i'm actually glad you're socialising and being out there , but it doesn't make me worry any less-'

'why ? because y-you didn't think that anybody would a-actually want to be friends with me?'

'you're being so difficult right now , han' minho rubbed his temples slowly starting to feel himself loosing his temper while trying to figure out how the younger jumped into that conclusion when minho didn't even say anything near that .

'i'm n-not being difficult , you are ! are y-you jealous or something ?'

damn . maybe minho was a little jealous because han seemed a bit too into some random guy they had just met that day .

'what ? why would i be jealous ?' minho started getting defensive because deep down he knew that everything han was saying about the jealousy part was low-key true .'just don't run back crying to me if your friend jay does something to you' he coldly said , growing really frustrated at the other's ignorance .

'ah whatever' han scoffed and immediately stood up and walked away , leaving the older sit by himself , not even giving him another glance .

minho just shook his head in disbelief as he watched the younger disappear in the obnoxious school environment .

it was just the second day of them knowing each other and they had already managed to get into a pretty heated argument . great . i wonder what's next for them in stock .

but everything that minho said kept ringing in the back of han's head the whole remaining day making them really conflicted since the older had brought pretty valid points why they shouldn't go and meet up with jay .

but han wanted a friend .

han wanted a friend really bad .

a/n : dude i feel like shit , so incredibly annoyed and on the verge of relapsing again . how are y'all doing ? talk to me .