27

'but we have school tomorrow' minho whispered as han kept working on his neck, carefully kissing behind his ears, trying to find his sweet spot.

it was 11:56 pm.

'i-it's okay, i want to try again' minho could feel their hot breath ghosting over his neck, making him shiver.

both of them had figured that maybe if han was slightly more in charge this time, they wouldn't get so triggered since they would be the one having control over the whole situation. as much as the younger hated the idea of having to dom the fuck outta minho, they were willing to try anything in order to get close to him on another level.

and this whole experiment got them where they are right now. in minho's bed.

the older is pressed up at his headboard with the younger straddling his lap, planting soft but needy kisses all over their neck. minho's hands had found their way up and were placed on han's waist, holding it firmly.

han continued licking and kissing, minho tipping his head slightly to the side for easier access. he fluttered his eyes shut as he lowly groaned at han finally finding his sweet spot, which was located under his ear on the right side of his neck. han sucked a light hickey onto that spot so they would know exactly where it was at all times.

'i-i marked you so the g-girl from your bio class knows that you are unavailable' they came insanely close to minho's ear and sensually whispered.

'good girl' he praised 'the psychiatrist said to try fore play so if you're down...' minho ran his fingers through the younger's hair, looking up to their eyes.

'i-i want to suck you dry' han innocently spat out.

'woah, i would have suggested a handjob or dry humping but if this is the first thing that comes to your pretty little mind when thought about fore play - then so be it, who am i to say no to a blow ?' he chuckled, being taken aback by a pleasant surprise at the other suggesting oral.

'i'm sorry i'm not that g-good. i don't have experience' they crept lower and prepped themselves on their elbows, right between minho's muscular and thick tights, looking up with dark doe eyes. han felt a little shy about not doing a good job since minho had hooked up with plenty of people before so he for sure knew what a good blowjob felt like. and maybe han would be nowhere near that.

'you can practice on me all you want baby'

han deeply blushed and started undoing his jeans, growing slightly nervous. what if they wouldn't be able to make min finish and then he wouldn't find them attractive anymore ?

'you look so pretty down there' minho excitedly cooed at the sight, pulling han out of their head. han had successfully removed his jeans and now was left in only his boxers which already had a pretty prominent tent formed in them from all the making out and neck kissing earlier.

it already had a wet from pre cum, spot where soon after han's tongue was pressed up at, licking at his tip through the thin material, teasing the shit out of min, driving him completely crazy.

han smiled and slipped their hand under the waistband of his boxer's and slid them down his legs, discarding them and letting minho's hardened cock fall free. the younger gulped at the sight, he was big.

this was han's first time seeing more of minho, seeing him naked and vulnerable.

they haven't gotten further than just a simple make out and some grinding but this was a whole new territory. it was exciting yet terrifying.

'take it easy, breath through your nose, don't use teeth, got it ? just stop if you can't take it. use your hands around what can't fit into your mouth. i don't really know how bad your gag reflex is but i guess i'll find out tonight' minho explained the basics of giving head, trying to ease han's nervousness.