12

'can i-i come in ?' han knocked on minho's bedroom door . they were done taking a shower which resulted in their hair still being pretty damp and the leftover makeup from yesterday all washed off now , leaving them barefaced .

'yea' minho replied , the younger shyly entered , closing the doors behind them .

'hi' han smiled , seeing the older with glasses and messed up hair made them all flustered .

'hi' minho leaned all the way in his chair , keeping eye contact with the other .

'so... w-what do you need h-help with ?' han walked closer to min's desk and stared at his notebook , where it seemed like he tried to solve the same problem over and over again , but would end up just squiggling a bunch of lines over it and start again .

'are you gonna just stand ?' minho popped a brow at the other .

'okay l-let's go on the bed then'

'it's gonna be uncomfortable for me to write down stuff' minho simply replied . han grew confused why would he even bring it up if he wasn't gonna budge .

'w-well you don't have two chairs s-so bed will have to work'

'mmm it won't'

'where d-do you want me to sit then ? o-on your lap ?' han joked .

'read my mind like it was nothing' minho smirked , throwing han into a blushing pit . 'as long as you're comfortable with it obviously' he pushed himself back with his chair a little bit so there would be enough space for the other if they decided to take the offer . minho tapped his lap .

han blushed deeply but still looked at the older unsure . minho saw how hesitant they were so he sighed and reached down for a blanket on his bed and spread it across his lap , covering his crotch area and tapped it again .

han smiled at the little gesture , they liked how considerate and polite minho was and how he didn't want to do anything that would make them uncomfortable .

'b-but i'm sitting on your lap just because there is no o-other place to sit' han hurriedly said and walked closer to the other .

'of course . there are no other reasons why i suggested it' he cheekily smiled , playing along .

han carefully sat on minho's lap , feeling extremely shy about it . the older didn't put his hands on han's waist or didn't wrap his arms around their body or any of that sort , not crossing any boundaries and staying completely respectful .

'o-okay show me what you have problems with' han asked and felt minho lean forward , which meant that his chest was now pressed up against their back . it didn't bother the younger at all , except for the fact that it made it harder to focus . they felt extremely safe by the way they were sitting .

'this , i don't get this' minho put his hand on the desk , trapping the younger in between them and showed the chemical equation , he has been having trouble with . 'this stupid shit had me sitting here this whole morning'

han looked at the problem and after thinking for a moment they immediately saw where the other kept messing up .

'the mistake is i-in this part , show me h-how you do it' han pointed to one specific part on the page and minho began to write something . 'ah ah' han stopped minho from writing things wrong again and began explaining 'since the oxidant is r-reduced here , you have to flip the n-numbers with the reductant that is being ox-oxidised right here'

'which numbers do i flip again ?'

'the 4 and 2 , and t-t-t ...' han got stuck on the word badly 'sorry'