20

when han started stirring up from their sleep they noticed that they were no longer wrapped up in minho's warm body - they were alone again. they sadly sighed and sat up lazily rubbing their still sleepy eyes but were ever so slightly startled as the door suddenly swung wide open.

'how are you feeling, did you sleep well ?' minho asked walking in.

'yea, i-i slept well because you were in my bed' han let out a soft chuckle followed with a cute smile right after 'and it was the best l-last time getting high ever'

'i'm glad. oh and about quitting. it's going to be really hard so every time you feel like falling back into bad habits - talk to me. let me be your distraction. but if you really feel like you can't do it, i can admit you to a rehab, just tell me okay ?'

and just like that something had shifted inside of han.

'i-i'm not going to a fucking rehab, min ! d-don't even bring it up !! stop, p-please ! please' something about what minho had said pushed the wrong button in han's little messed up head, sending them into complete panic as they shouted at minho in frustration 'i'm begging y-you ! please don't send me t-to a rehab !!' hot tears were starting to gather in the corners of their tired eyes as they kept yelling at the older 'shut up please s-shut up !' han covered their ears, shaking badly, going into full freak out.

minho just stood there in terror watching everything unravel right in front of him. the way han broke down at the simple mention of rehab was honestly so sad. han was completely terrified of that place and would rather die off of a drug overdose than go to that hell of a place.

'hey-'

'stop speaking !!! p-please shut up !' they kept screaming, slightly scaring the older away 'not the rehab p-please, minho stop !!'

the older sat next to the trembling person, 'shh... why are you getting so worked up ? good girls don't shout like that' minho said slightly annoyed, but he honestly couldn't blame them for reacting the way they did, since their whole life was so neglect and trauma filled. 'can i touch you right now ?' he carefully asked.

han immediately shook their head no.

'that's okay. can you listen to me then ?' han nodded giving minho a green light to continue 'i'm sorry i even brought it up in the first place, you are not going to a rehab, we'll do it alone, yeah ? just me and you. i didn't know you would react like that so i want to apologise for upsetting you'

han was starting feel horrible for lashing out on the older like that when the only thing that he wanted to do was - to help. they continued silently whimpering, curled up into themselves, trying their best to provide even the smallest bit of comfort to themselves but it didn't take too long to realise and become fully aware that it was such an extremely hard task without minho.

'you're already so brave for even considering quitting and i'm so proud of you. no matter how long you'll go without it. no matter how many times you'll relapse. we'll stand up and try again. i know you can do it even if i have to repeat it again and again, i'll stay' minho softly spoke 'when you'll get free from the drugs, you'll feel better and so much more comfortable with yourself. i promise you, hannie'

'i-i don't d-deserve you' han breathed out, in barely audible tone.

'no, you do'

'no i-i don't... you've been n-nothing but good to me and i just f-fucking shout at you... good j-job han. stupid' han pathetically said and after bunching up their hand into a thigh fist, harshly hit their own head as a smacking noise bounced from wall to wall.