9

han was looking at the phone making sure it was the right address because if they got it wrong it would be so embarrassing . they took the final look and after being certainly sure that this was the one , they lightly pressed the doorbell . and immediately the door swung open with jay standing in between them .

'hi' he smiled .

'hi' han returned a cheeky smile getting pulled inside the dorm .

'sorry it's a mess , my roommate is such a lazy fuck' he chuckled while showing around the messy dorm .

'no w-worries haha' the younger let out a giggle and sat down on the couch that was prepped right in the centre of the living room . the dorm was a bit smaller than han's and min's but it wasn't the usual two beds on either side of the room like han would have assumed a regular dorm would look like . the boys actually had their own separate little bedrooms .

the couch shook as jay plopped right next to them , sinking into the soft cushion . both of them would be lying if they said that the atmosphere wasn't a bit awkward .

'so ... let's take a shot ?' jay spoke up , cutting off the uncomfortable silence that had grew louder between them in just a few seconds .

'y-yea sure , what do you have ?'

'do you like vodka ?'

'do you think t-that when i was 15 i had e-enough money to afford anything other t-than vodka ?' han rolled their eyes in a joking matter . 'of course i-i like vodka !'

'15 ? damn , what was your childhood like'

'm , pretty rough' han faked a chuckle, not wanting to be sad about remembering all the things that had happened to them during those times . and because everything was going good between jay and them so far , there was absolutely no need to be sad today . just pour 'em mother fucking shots .

'i'll go to the kitchen real quick to mix some things up so we're not drinking straight vodka , alright ?' jay said and stood up slightly brushing his fingerprints on the younger's thigh , making them shiver under his touch . han wasn't sure if that was intentional or completely accidental , so that's why they didn't put much thought into the action .

'mhm' han nodded and jay immediately walked over to the kitchen , mixing different kinds of juice and alcohol together . he poured it into two fancier glasses and after opening the little cabinet over the fridge , he started looking for something .

meanwhile han was just on their phone , patiently waiting for the other to come back with drinks already , the thought of having alcohol in their system again , had their mouth watering . since it was fall , and it took quite a while to get to jay's dorm , it was already pretty dark outside as light raindrops could be heard bouncing and rolling down the dorm's windows . even tho han loved rainy weather , they still had to get home so they just silently wished it would stop raining when they had to leave because getting all wet and catching a cold didn't sound too pleasant right now .

'almost done !' jay exclaimed and quickly poured a strange substance into one of the drinks . he mixed it , letting it fully dissolve .

'f-fucking finally ! what took you s-so damn long' han excitedly grabbed the drink from his hand , jay carefully making sure they took the right one .

'mm just wanted to make it extra special for you' welp this wasn't a lie . like at all .

'thank you' they smiled and after clanking the glasses , took a sip at the drink . it was good , just the right amount of juice but not to the point where it would be completely over powering the taste of alcohol , making you not even taste it . han liked how alcohol made their throat all hot and tingly .

'i like your lip piercing , looks hot'

'ah , thank y-you so much' han said timidity , a light blush hugging their cheeks , their hand travelling up to fidget with the silver hoop between the fingers .

'did it hurt ?'

'm ?'

'getting it . did it hurt ?'

'a-ahhh , just a light pinch , b-but getting in the jewellery was the r-real bitch' han emphasised the last part and downed the drink in one breath , jay just smirking slightly .

'what does it feel like to kiss someone with it ?'

'mmm f-fuck around and find out , i guess' there was no way these words were coming from han's mouth since most of the time , they're way too shy to just let shit like this slip out . they're in no way , shape or form a lightweight to the point where this nonsense could have gotten out of them just from a single drink . the only way to get them to speak to you like this is when they're on drugs and han had gotten themselves into quite a lot of trouble when they used to smoke weed with random boys and say these things . so they knew that something's ain't right . 'fuck ! why d-did i-i-i just say it out loud !' ah yes the stuttering . it gets so much worse when they're nervous and under pressure .

'm , if the offer's still up , i'd definitely want to find out' jay whispered after getting closer to han's ear . his voice was slightly sensual and extremely suggestive . han was flustered .

not even a second went by when han felt a tight grip on their shirt pulling them forward and immediately meeting up with jay's lips on theirs . the younger was shocked but for some strange reason didn't try to pull away .

they did the opposite - tangled their slim fingers in jay's hair , lowly whining into the kiss . han didn't know what the other had put into the drink , because if they were sober right now - there was no way in hell all of this would be happening right now . jay deepened the kiss , shoving his tongue down han's throat , occasionally licking at their lips , softly brushing his tongue over the silver hoop on the younger's lip .

han felt themselves being pushed down , their back meeting with the couch and that's when all of their alarms went off , making them pull away , breaking the kiss , softly panting .

'i-i ... can w-we stop ?' after remembering how minho had perfectly described everything that was happening in this exact moment , han was scared of the boy who was currently hovering over them .

'm , why ?' jay locked eyes with the other 'but i'm so horny~' he lowered himself and started kissing han's neck . 'if you want me to stop , you're gonna have to open that fucked up little mouth of yours and use your big-boy voice'

the misgendering again . ah , han never seemed to get away from it .

'p-please stop ...' han closed their eyes shut just letting him kiss down their neck , not having any energy to actually push the older off .

a/n : getting 2 new piercings tomorrow just to feel something. can y'all guess where (not ears tho)😊