32

'tell me about your boundaries' minho softly asked while pulling han's shirt off of their slim body.

'do n-not degrade me : slut, whore, none of that shit'

'of course not' minho said and went down to kiss han's slightly raised white scars on their hips, 'what else?'

'please don't i-inflict pain on me.. only i-i can do that to myself'

the older immediately pulled away and crawled back to his partner's face, 'what did i tell you about hurting yourself?'

'i-i don't-..'

'we do not hurt ourselves, yeah? do you hear me? we do not hurt ourselves, han', minho said, looking straight into the younger's eyes, capturing the insane deepness of them. 'cutting yourself is not a coping mechanism that we practice in this apartment. your wrists are healing so well, so beautifully. say it, pretty baby. say that you won't hurt yourself'

'i-i won't hurt myself' han felt so intoxicated by the older on top of them, dominating the shit outta them at the moment.

'and if you do, you tell me right away. tell me so i could help you heal well'

'i will' han said and softly pulled minho forward, connecting their lips in a needy kiss, seeking closeness.

the older placed one of his cold hands on han's waist, gripping tightly onto the scared parts. he licked the younger's lips, softly nibbling on their piercing, playing with it between his teeth. han slightly opened their mouth, letting the older in.

both of their tongues fought for dominance, but of course han let minho win. minho slowly started dragging his hips up and down onto han's croth, making their still fully clothed semi hard ons rub against each other's, trying to create any kind of friction. han moaned into min's mouth, making him deepen the kiss, pushing his tongue deeper down the younger's throat.

he continued grinding onto them, increasing the speed, making han struggle to kiss back as they kept whining. the younger wrapped their hands around minho's neck, pulling him closer as he moved his hips faster. han vulgarly whimpering into minho's ear was incredibly turning him on.

han's mouth fell apart, letting out loud heavy breaths, not even trying to kiss back the older anymore.

'having trouble kissing me back, huh?' minho smirked, pulling away, leaving the other with rosy swollen lips.

'f-feels so good~' han breathed out, tightly closing their eyes shut.

'open your eyes, look at me' minho whispered.

han forcefully opened their eyes half way and looked at the heavenly sight in front of them. minho slightly smirking, hair messy, little drops of sweat already forming on his forehead, faintly panting as he kept working on rubbing their members together.

'm-minho, you're so b-beautiful', han suddenly said which immediately made the older mess up the rhythm as he wasn't used to getting complimented at all. his cheeks lightly blushed, but he tried to stay composed, getting back on track and moving his hips even faster.

'you're d-doing so well~' han moaned out, eyes rolling back.

'you're getting me so excited, it hurts, hannie' minho softly said.

'h-hurts?'

'm'

'let me h-help you, lino'

'no, i promised you i'll blow you off' minho said, slowing down his movements, letting han properly catch their breath.

'69 ?' han shyly asked.

'oh really?' minho asked kinda surprised. 'kinky, aren't we?'

'i-i- nevermind' han instantly regretted even bringing it up.