30

it was already the next day after school and minho was getting ready to go to work for the first time. he's going to be teaching kids in the 14-18 age range. and the styles that he is going to be specialising in are freestyle and hip hop.

'i'm leaving for work, baby !' he yelled to the other who was in their own bedroom.

not even 1 minute later, han was already standing in the middle of his bedroom.

'when will you b-be coming home ?' they came closer, lifting up their arms and securely wrapped them around the older's neck. minho tightly wrapped his hands around han's waist, pulling them closer in a loving hug.

'don't know. probably late. don't wait on me too much and get some sleep'

'you k-know i will wait for you' han brushed their breath over min's sensitive neck from all of those forming darker love bites, created a couple of nights before. the sensation sent goosebumps down his body.

'don't bother staying up, i'll call if anything. please get some much needed rest'

'i-i'll try.. no promises tho' they groaned.

'alright, gotta go now' minho slightly pulled away, not letting go of the other and leaned down, placing a soft and lingering kiss on han's lips.

's-send me a selfie l-later' they shyly requested.

'maybe' he winked and after gathering everything he needed, walked out of the apartment.

han was lazily skipping through TV channels, looking for something at least the tiniest bit of interesting that could take up their attention. being home alone without the older was so painfully boring. they settled on watching an animated movie called 'a bug's life'. it's been forever since they had watched it and it was such a cute movie too.

and truth be told - if han wasn't into men, they'd have the biggest crush on the ant girl named atta, cause she's just so ethereal and oddly hot.

han's delusions were soon interrupted by the buzzing of their phone. they lightly tapped the screen to see what it was and after seeing a message from their boyfriend, immediately opened it.

minho hyung<3

are you sleeping?
because you better be

minho hyung<3;

here's your selfie

here's your selfie

sent at 10:57 pm

why you giving me that angle...
you know i'm dirty minded
sorry
you look really nice in that shirt

it's just a plain black tshirt

simple but looks great😊

thanks bby
what are you doing?
why not sleeping