16

han was pressed up at minho's chest . held tightly and securely , their legs tangled up with one another's . the heat from the older's body kept han calm and at peace . minho laced his fingertips between their dark blue hair , softly caressing it like trying to soothe whatever's broken and hurting deep inside of the younger . he was more than willing to help get rid of the problems that had been haunting han for far too long . he wanted to stay and help them get better .

and han would lie by saying that minho wasn't what they needed . what they searched for all this time . someone who was patient , willing to help and honestly just someone who could make them feel even the slightest bit better .

minho was starting to become han's drug .

every time they felt like floating away - min was the gravity making them stay .

heart like ice , soul like fire .

'hyung ... w-what was your first time like ?' han asked softly , drawing simple shapes onto the older's chest .

since they were so used to being isolated from everyone and had plenty of time alone - it meant that they had a lot of time to fantasise about different things .

and one of those things was letting their guard down and completely opening up to someone special - letting them slowly undress you , without feeling judged or insecure because all you wanna do is be intimate with a person you love , feeling up each other's bodies , touching in a way you wouldn't want anyone else to touch you besides the person you're letting in .

sex is not a necessity in any means , but for han it was something so special and a way to connect in a completely different way . just body on body and nothing in between it . the most vulnerable place you can be in . just you and your partner loving each other . it doesn't have to be rough or hard - you just have to feel . sex is trust .

'why so sudden ?'

'mm i-i don't know , just curious i guess ... just the v-virgin in me speaking' han lightly chuckled .

'oh i didn't even know you were a virgin'

'y-you didn't ?'

'how was i supposed to know ? it's not like you told me ?'

'i-i thought it was obvious'

'no , i thought you fucked hella bitches' minho said flabbergasted .

'i mean .... no, n-not really'

'm do you want to know about my first time with a girl or a boy ?'

'boy'

'first time with a boy mmm ... let's see .. i was in a relationship with this kid , both of us were 16 and one thing led to another and it happened . we did it in his house , on the couch in the basement' minho lowly smiled as he recalled past events with his ex boyfriend , he had good memories with him after all. and the falling out was painful for both of them , since they had to break up against their will - minho moved away and doing long distance relationships totally weren't for any of them . 'none of use knew what the fuck we were doing but we just tried to do whatever felt good , we lasted for about a couple of minutes , since we were just a couple of horny touch-starved teenagers'

'sounds a-about right' han giggled finding the story pretty funny and wholesome 'and holy shit y-you did it at 16?! i'm 18 and i have a hard time getting m-my dick hard because of the testosterone stoppers . a-and does th-that mean you have 6 years of experience, d-damn ....' han just kept rambling .

'haha i guess you are correct' minho started pushing his slim fingers through the other's hair making it all kinds of messy 'and i also know someone who could totally make your dick hard'