Sanemi One-Shot

Non-binary Reader(They/them pronouns)
3rd pov
Agnst

Key-words:
Y/b/t=Your breathing technique

"Regret"

-I love you,Sanemi!-Y/n said happily.
-I don't love you.I don't think I ever will.-Sanemi said coldly.

Back then this comment would have hurt Y/n,but at this point,they were used to his coldness.

-Well,I'm just sayin'.What if something happens to one of us?I want you to know I'll always love you!-They said,smiling brightly.
-Whatever.

Y/n was a pillar,the y/b/t pillar,to be exact.

Y/n was going to their estate,to relax a bit.

When they entered their estate,Y/n saw Shinobu waiting for them.

-Hi Shinobu-chan!-Y/n said excited to see their fellow pillar and close friend.
-Y/N-san we need to talk.-The insect pillar said,without her usual smile,just a simple sad face.
-Yes,Shinobu-chan?-Y/n asked with a confused face,even though they knew where this was going.

-You should let Shinazugawa-san go,he's only hurting you.Me and the other pillars are worried about you.-She said in a calm tone.
-Well,if you are worried I'm hurt,I'm fine!-They lied.
-Y/n-san you do too much for him and yet,he doesn't even appreciate it.
-I don't have a problem with that!-Y/n said not very sadned by his actions.

Shinobu knew she couldn't change her friend's mind.

-Alright.I'm gonna get going to help around the Butterfly Estate.-Shinobu said,walking away.
-Bye!-Y/n waved.
-Bye.-Shinobu said with no emotion at all.

Timeskip:2 days later

The Hashiras were all (but Y/n) hanging out,when a Kasugai crow came.
-CAW!THE Y/B/T HASHIRA,Y/N L/N DIED FIGHTING UPPERMOON 4!CAW!THE Y/B/T HASHIRA,Y/N L/N DIED FIGHTING UPPERMOON 4!CAW!CAW!-The crow then left.
The Hashiras were very sad but one.
Sanemi.

Sanemi was broken.He regretted everything he did to them.He reggretted not spending time with them,not appreciating what they did for him.He regretted everything.

Timeskip again:3 years later

Sanemi visited Y/n's grave every single day.He realized how he had always loved them,he was just too stubborn to understand.
After their death he never loved anyone again.

The End!<3

Hi there!
Thank you for reading this one-shot!
Feel free to request a one-shot/headcannon!
!DISCLAIMER!
I do not write NSFW content bcs I feel uncomfortable with it,so please do not request any NSFW one-shots/headcannons.
Also english is not my first language,so I am deeply sorry if I wrote anything wrong,feel free to correct it in the comments!
I'll try to post as much as I can bcs I have school and play sports!
Stay safe everyone!
-Atsumi<3

Note:This is my first angst,so I'm deeply sorry if it's bad.

!I DON'T PAY FOR THERAPY!

500 words