Tengen One-Shot

Request from cats8books
Thank you for the request!

Overworked Gender Neutral Reader
Fluff
3rd Pov

Modern A.U
Hina,Makio and Suma don't exist.

Key-Words:
Y/j=Your Job

"Asleep"

Y/n worked from home,so they had an office for themselves.
Y/n worked as a/an Y/j,Y/n absolutly loved what they did for a living.

Well,because they worked from home and Y/n's boss let them choose their own schedule,Y/n started working practically non-stop.

Y/n overworked themselves so much that Tengen had to force Y/n to sleep,eat,drink water and shower.

One day,Y/n fell asleep on their desk, while working.When Tengen came in to take them to bed,Y/n was peacefully sleeping.

"-Y/n come to bed and cuddle with me."-Tengen whined as he entered the room.

Tengen looked baffled when he realized his lover was sleeping.

"-Guess I'm gonna have to carry you."-The white haired man whispered.

As Tengen was carrying Y/n,he  thought of ways to prevent this kind of situation from happening in the future.

Tengen carefully placed Y/n on the bed and cuddled them.

The End!<3

Hi there!
Thank you for reading this One-Shot!
Feel free to request a one-shot/headcannon in the request page!
!DISCLAIMER!
I do not write NSFW content bcs I feel uncomfortable with it,so please do not request any NSFW one-shots/headcannons.
Also english is not my first language,so I am deeply sorry if I wrote anything wrong,feel free to correct it in the comments!
I'll try to post as much as I can bcs I have school and play sports!
Stay safe everyone!
-Atsumi<3

292 words