Tanjiro Relationship Headcannons

1-He brings you beautiful flowers.
2-Loves to cuddle you(especially on Winter).
3-When cuddling,Tanjiro can be a switch,like,he can be big spoon but also little spoon.Can also change the positions when you are cuddling.
4-Loves kissing and hugging.
5-When Zenitsu is clinging onto you,Tanjiro knocks him out.
6-Often leaves Nezuko with you,so you're like bestfriends.
7-When he gets jealous he willl put his arm around your waist and kiss you.
8-Forehead kisses.
9-Loves you soo much.
10-Not very touch starved.
11-If you're a top he will gladly be the bottom.But if you are a bottom he will gladly the top.
12-Compliments you often.
13-When you are feeling touch starved,he will give you as much attention as you want and as much he cans.
14-Nicknames he calls you:darling,love,sunshine and baby.
15-Often talks about his dead family members and tells you storys of his childhood.

The End!<3

Hi there!
Thank you for reading these headcannons!
Feel free to request a one-shot/headcannon!
!DISCLAIMER!
I do not write NSFW content bcs I feel uncomfortable with it,so please do not request any NSFW one-shots/headcannons.
Also english is not my first language,so I am deeply sorry if I wrote anything wrong,feel free to correct it in the comments!
I'll try to post as much as I can bcs I have school and play sports!
Stay safe everyone!
-Atsumi<3

Note:Next chapter will be a platonic Tamayo Oneshot.

265 words