Demon Slayer Scenarios

"How you met"
Kamaboko squad+Hashiras

Key-words:
F/j/f=favorite japanese food

Kamaboko squad:

Tanjiro:

You were on a mission when you saw him fighting a demon and you decided to help him.You became friends and started traveling together.

Nezuko:
You were childhood friends.You met her because you and you family moved to the moutain near the Kamado family.

Zenitsu:
You were walking on the street when you saw Zenitsu asking a girl to marry him.You got Zenitsu off the woman and she ran.He found you super pretty and he started following you like he does to Nezuko.

Inosuke:
You met during final selection.He wanted to fight you.

Kanao:
You were injured at the Butterfly Estate and you saw her a couple times.Later you found out she was going to help you train.

Genya:
You are Sanemi's tsugoku.Sanemi trusts you so he told you about Genya.You saw Genya with Gyomei one day.

Hashiras:

Gyomei:
You were on a mission with him,he killed most of the demons yiu barely did anything.

Sanemi:
Kagaya asked you to pick a Hashira and you picked Sanemi.Turns out he wanted you to pick a Hashira so they could train you.

Giyuu:
You were hanging out with Tanjiro and Giyuu came and started talking with Tanjiro.Giyuu introduced himself and you of course introduced yourself.

Obanai:
Kaburamaru(Obanai's snake) got list and you found him.Obanai found you with his snake shortly after.He thanked for keeping him safe and you became friends.

Muichiro:
You were walking,looking around not paying attention to where you were going and you accidentally bumped into him.You apologized and ran outta there.

Kyojuro:
You met him while buying f/j/f at a small stall and you saw Kyojuro sitting on a bench eating a bento box you walked up to him and complimented his hair.

Mitsuri:
You two met when you were buying some stuff and she walked to you and complimented your eyes and asked to be friends,you accepted.

Tengen:
You were friends with one of his wives and she introduced Tengen and the other wives to you.

Shinobu:
You were injured after a fight with a demon do the Kakushi brought you to the Butterfly Estate and you ended up meeting Shinobu and the other Butterfly Girls there.

The End!<3

Hi there!
Thank you for reading these scenarios!
Feel free to request a one-shot/headcannon!
!DISCLAIMER!
I do not write NSFW content bcs I feel uncomfortable with it,so please do not request any NSFW one-shots/headcannons.
Also english is not my first language,so I am deeply sorry if I wrote anything wrong,feel free to correct it in the comments!
I'll try to post as much as I can bcs I have school and play sports!
Stay safe everyone!
-Atsumi<3

473 words