Tengen One-Shot

Request from TatianaRodrigues625

Female Reader
2nd pov
Angst

Note:The beggining is before Tengen married Makio,Suma and Hinatsuru.

"Love?"

You and Tengen were so happy.The happiest couple.
The dream couple.
Everything was just so magical
You loved each other.

Everyone was jealous of the two of you.

Hell,even Tengen's brothers.
Well,bad things happen.

You had to get out of the country for some time,because of family issues.
You were out for 2 years.

When you came back you started to look everywhere for Tengen.

Until you asked someone.

"-Hey,excuse me?Do you know a man named Tengen Uzui?"-You asked a beautiful woman.
"-Hello.Yes I do know.He is my husband.Why do you ask?"-The woman responded.
"-Your husband?"-You muttered.

The woman simply nodded.

"-Can you please take me to him?I  really need to talk to him!"-You requested.
"-I don't see why not.I'm Hinatsuru Uzui.What's your name?"-She asked.
"-Y/n L/n."

You were absolutly heart broken.

"-Okay,L/n-san.I will take you to Tengen-sama."-She agreed.

She then took you to a big house.

"-Tengen-sama!Suma-chan!Makio-chan!I'm home with a visitor!"-She shouted.
"-Welcome home,Hina-chan.Who's the visitor?"-A tall man walked into the room.
"-This is Y/n L/n.She said she wants to talk with you."-Hinatsuru informed the man you once knew as your lover.
"-Well then,Hina-chan,please leave."-Tengen told the woman.

Hinatsuru left the room,leaving the two of you alone.

"-Seriously,Tengen?You're fucking married?!"-You said angrily.
"-Y/n,I-"-You cut him off.
"-I get out of the country for 2 damn years and you get married!Didn't I mean anything to you!"-You shouted almost crying out of anger and sadness.
"-Y/n I'm sorry."-Tengen apologized.
"-No.We're over.Forget me."-You said with a serious face.
"-Wait Y/n!Please don't leave me!Can't we talk things out?"-Tengen suggested.
"-No.No we can't.You should've thought about that before."-You told him,walking out of the house.

The End!<3

Hi there!
Thank you for reading this one-shot!
Feel free to request a one-shot/headcannon/scenario!
!DISCLAIMER!
I do not write NSFW content bcs I feel uncomfortable with it,so please do not request any NSFW one-shots/headcannons.
Also english is not my first language,so I am deeply sorry if I wrote anything wrong,feel free to correct it in the comments!
I'll try to post as much as I can bcs I have school and play sports!
Stay safe everyone!
-Atsumi<3

434 words