Boredom pt1

The three first years are currently taking a much needed break from training. Fushiguro and Nobara were at the vending machines to get something to drink while Y/N stayed behind.

Nobara: Couldn't they have put in a few more vending machines?

She asks looking at her nonexistent options and finally choosing a green can of juice.

Fushiguro: No they can't. There are only so many workers allowed to come onto the campus.

Nobara: Well that's some bs.

She says looking down at the can. The two then hear footsteps coming towards them. The two turn to where they are coming from and see that it was Y/N jogging towards them. He comes to halting stop in front of the two.

Y/N: Yo, Fushiguro, Nobara, what's the hold up? I'm thirsty.

He asked not even out of breath. The two first years glance at each other then look back at Y/N.

Fushiguro: Blame Nobara, she didn't know what she wanted to drink.

Nobara: How am I supposed to pick from a machine that barely has anything? And now that I've chosen, you can't have any of my juice.

She says looking the boy up and down. Fushiguro huffs silently at the whole interaction. Y/N goes to respond but stops and turns around abruptly, his stomach starting to turn.

Y/N: Stay alert. We've got some visitors.

Fushiguro: Huh?

Nobara: What are you talking abo-

She shuts up after she sees a tall guy and two shorter girls round the corner. Y/N and the big dude have a short stare off before Fushiguro breaks the silence between the two groups.

A/n: This is my Oc Jade

Fushiguro: Mai Zenin. I'm surprised to see you. What are you doing here?

Nobara: Oh, another one? They do look alike. Are they sisters?

Y/N: Obviously or they wouldn't look that much alike.

Fushiguro: Yes, their twins.

Mai: Don't call me a twin Fushiguro. You make it sound as if Maki were my equal. You should just call me Mai.

Y/N: 'Could've fooled me.'

Y/N rolls his eyes at her statement. Mai seems to have noticed.

Mai: Something you'd like to to say?

Y/N: It's nothing nice so I'll just keep my mouth shut. Is there something we can you help you with?

He says tense. They girl with pink hair raises an eyebrow at the boy. She goes to respond but the big dude cuts her off.

?: So these three are the subs for Okkotsu and the third years?

Mai: We came along with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died we heard. Was that rough, or did it not effect you that much?