When cold becomes warm- preview

A/N- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5 READS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! AND IM GONNA SHOW THE CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT A/N BUT THANK U!!!!

TW - just a bad background other then that nothing <3

——————————————————————
Argbur pov
I started walking with the 6'5 guy..I was shivering while walking down to his car with him..he looked really handsome...I shouldn't think that way....he probably likes someone else.

I need to start a conversation...

"..lovely night tonight.." a small statement I waited for a reply...I heard a sigh.
"It is indeed.." a dry reply but at least I heard his voice...so calming.
"What were you doing out there..?" I glance at him and face the ground..I needed to make up an excuse I had to.
"M-my mother kicked me out! Cause I was gay!" I felt myself sweating..have I just outed myself?!?!
"Oh? So..that was the only place you can find.." I felt an arm around me and I saw him smile..
"Glad I'm not the only one Hm?" I felt myself smile and blush...WAIT NO! AUGH...I can't think that.

Time skip

We were walking for another mile..man how deep is that forest..I kept glancing back at the handsome man that was walking with me...I couldn't take my eyes off him..he's so....dreamy..

"Hey you okay?" A voice filled with honey broke my thoughts...
"Y-yeah! I'm fine!" The stutter...I did..I can just blame my shivering.
"We are at my car now! I can put the heating on if your cold!" I look at him...he smiled I felt myself blush...
"I'd like that.." I smile and I swear I saw red on his face..
"Come on let's get in!" He pulled the passenger door open for me..
"Thank you." He helped me get in since I was shivering.. he helped buckle me in I swear I felt his breath on my neck..
"There you go." He smiled and closers the door and walked around the car.

I looked around the car in the back in the compartment I even turned on the radio but got spooked and turned it off..I didn't even notice he got in the car.

"Having fun?" I quickly looked at him before hiding my face I knew I was blushing but I didn't want him to know...

"Yeah..very nice." I saw him laugh...he laughed at me...he's so cute..

Simpbur Pov
I started laughing at argbur...he was adorable, with his hands covering his face with his black beanie covering the rest of his hair...just some hair pocking out the front..the round glasses that reflected brown hazel eyes... his black jumper just under the navy blue fluffy coat..his ripped jeans just showing his bruised knee caps and his dirty converse shoes...

A/N-HI VIK I CAN SEE UR READING IM ON CALL WITH U!!!!