When the raven feather falls -preview

A/n- HELLO IM BACK WOOOOOO ANYWAY THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE A LOT OF ANGST AND JARED!!! WOOOO AND NOT WOO!!

TW- Jared

enjoy

——————————————————————

Simpbur POV
My eyes fluttered open...I felt something wrapped around my waist I was about to panic when I saw Argbur hugging me (Argbur is the small spoon)

I sighed and started to play with his soft curly hair..they were just so amazing..and adorable..

I heard stirring I panicked and pretended to still be asleep, I turned over and closed my eyes..I heard soft groaning and shuffling..I didn't want to move..I couldn't it was like a spell was put on me... but I needed to get up.

I heard buzzing from my phone so I acted like I just woke up...I sighed and rubbed my eyes my acting was better then anything..

"Whos that..?" Argbur spoke still clinging to me...his morning voice deep and soft... I smile and turn to him..
"That's what I'm checking Argbur! Don't worry whatever happens I'll keep you safe alright" I saw stars in his eyes like he hasn't felt this much safety before! I was glad I could make him feel that way..

I check my notifications swiping up on the phone screen..a grey text box appeared.. no.fucking.WAY! Jared? What the fuck?! Why did he want my attention and for him to contact me!!

I let out a frustrating groan but I answer anyway..Argbur was still clinging to my waist and I couldn't risk his safety..

I open the text message and slowly type my response...
————————————————————————
( here is what their texts look like 👍
Wilbur- hello
Jared -hello)

Jared 🤮

Hey Wilbur! I was wondering if we can have a talk see my girlfriend has been missing since Monday and I was hoping that we can have a chat about her! Is that alright?
Read

Hello Jared. Sure. But I don't care if you find her or not you ruined my life just by talking to her and if you take my other friend away I'll actually kill you! And don't stop long I'm busy.
Read

Of course Wilbur I actually want to see this little friend of yours and become good friends with them~ (clearly hinting towards something)
Read

YOU DARE MAKE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE AND YOU ARE OUT DO YOU HEAR ME OUT.
read

I get it wilby and I know your bi so if you get in the way I'll let your little secret out to the world you freak.
Read

I understand but don't touch him!! Or hurt him or do anything weird to him..
Read

Oh I won't wilby I'll be very gentle towards your little friend I'll be really gentle (clearly implying something 🙁)
Read

Okay Jared..be here at 10:30! It will give me enough time for me to get ready..
Read

Trust me I'll be there~
Read

————————————————————————
I slam my phone on my pillow..I went to get up but was dragged down by Argbur still hugging my waist..

"Arg let go we are having a guest coming over." I saw a joyful face that instantly turned to horror..he was scared!
"Are they gonna hurt me?" His eyes were frantically glancing all over the place bouncing like ping pong balls on a table..the colour drained from his face...
"Arg they won't I promise you can hug me the entire time alright I'll keep you safe." Arg looked more calm and he softly smiled..
"Thank you..." he smiled and gave me a warm hug..
"Your welcome, but you need to get changed into different clothing even though you look so pretty in the outfit your in you need a new one.."I turned around to see his flushed face a light pink sprinkling across his ears and cheeks..
"Okay Simpbur!" I smiled as he let go of me and started looking through my draw...I didn't have over sized jumpers but one caught his eye and I completely forgot about it..
"Do you think light blue suits me?" He was holding the jumper in a manner I'd never seen before.. I chuckled..and gave my answer.
"Of course! It's what your comfortable in!! Not what I think because either way you will look amazing!" I saw him softly smile and take his coat and jumper off...I was dumbfounded! I wasn't expecting that... I noticed something...Argbur had to big scars on his chest...was he trans? I'm not going to get into that..I lay my curiosity to rest..

"Tada!" He turns around in a light blue jump striking a pose which made me giggle a bit..
"You look amazing!!!" I got up and hugged him...I looked at the time... shit it was 10:55 am
"Arg we are going to have to get changed quick"

Your lucky your getting this ANYWAY BYEEEE