🎄Christmas special 🎄

A/N- I WASNT ORIGINALLY GONNA DO THIS BUT I ASKED THE DISCORD PEOPLE AND THEY SAID I SHOULD SO HERE I AM WRITING IT NOW AND I DO APOLOGISE IF ITS SHORT OR WAY TO LONG!!!

TW- meantion of eating disorder,and nothing else (it's a fluffy chapterrrr)

ENJOY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
——————————————————————
Simpbur pov
It was Christmas Eve me and Argbur were putting up the tree together I know tomorrow I had something planned...that might change our lives forever.

Me and Argbur had a cat named whiskers it was mainly for Argbur as a support animal for him...Argbur and whiskers were the iconic duo well trio but whiskers bites shit out of me but When Argbur Is there he's as good as gold.

Argbur gave whiskers food before helping me build the tree..but eventually getting distracted

Argbur having tinsel around his neck wearing it like a scarf, me getting tangled in the lights by wearing them, Argbur putting a little bit of tinsel on whiskers head but I didn't mind.

But eventually getting out the lights and putting them on the tree but then..getting distracted about something else...Arg was the distraction by holding the little cat in his arms rocking it like a baby in their mother's arms..but arg he was singing Christmas songs..

I blushed at the sight he finally felt at ease, free away from the trauma that happened in the past...he took of his glasses and put them on the cat..the cat playfully putting its paws up...I had to take a photo I grabbed my phone and took a photo.
The iconic duo...I love them both!

Argbur grabbed his glasses and put the cat down, handing my the tinsel so I can put it on the tree...he was still humming Christmas songs some that played from the television...
I was blessed to have him in my life after all we went through we are still here at Christmas!

I kissed arg, the tree was ready I just wanted him to put the star on top...he helped me for so many years...I had to repay it...I felt arg wrap his hands round my neck, I pulled away from args lips and lifted him up and handed him the star...he smiled and stretched his arm to the top of the tree.

It was perfect it just needed decorations! I put arg down and arg kissed me and of course I blushed just like he did when I kissed him..he broke away and went to the cat who was playing with some decorations like a ball of yarn...causing arg to giggle.

Time skip
We hung up more decorations...we had a dinner with my family but I also had something planned...arg,me and whiskers all headed up to bed...but while arg was going up I left a little wrapped box under the tree...

"SIMP?!" I placed the box down just in time before he came in the living room.
"Yes?" I stepped in front of the tree hiding the little gift that I put under the tree.
"What's taking so long for you to come to bed?" Fuck..I never believed in Santa but I felt like the man was watching me right now watching my lies.
"Nothing my darling" I hugged Argbur I felt him relax into the hug and then felt him push off me and then rub his eyes, he yawned and we left the room after I turned the light off.

We both walk upstairs, args cat already asleep at his side of the bed...tomorrow was Christmas Day...I hope Argbur accepts my marriage proposal...but for now I need to not worry about it and get some sleep... I notice Argbur already asleep...I didn't hear him get changed into some pjs..but for me I just take my dress shirt off and replace my jeans with shorts..

I hop into bed and felt args arms wrap around my waist, I smiled and slowly closed my eyes I was ready for tomorrow...the sleep over took my body...

Time skip (7:56 am)
I felt something shake me awake and something scratch my thigh...I didn't want to wake up but for args sake I did..I opened my eyes...blinding lights...and a person ontop of me.